I wiped my tears and turned to lay on my side. The hair on my body stood erected when I saw a silhouette on my window. Shoot! I forgot to close my window.
 It's a woman by virtue of its curves. Its hair flowed around it like vines creating a black halo. It leaned forward hand reaching to pull the curtain aside. And for the second time in one night I let out a bloodcurdling dramatic girlish scream. Remember jerry shrieked like a  woman when Tom peeped on him while taking bath?

My mother, father, James, Roselle, nana, Gramp, Alec and Gina so did the little twins burst inside gathering around my bed. I was holding covers to my chest amd Mom threw herself at me choking me with her hug.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry sweetheart". What's with sweetheart? Is heart taste sweet or something? She cried as my father placed a hand on my shoulder giving me a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry bro", Alec said he was sorry for some reason and hung his head down. Gina didn't meet my eyes.

"Oh my boy got raped", she sobbed in my tunic. I felt sorry for her. The lady had her boy got raped.

My mind pulled brakes.

I Am her Boy

Did she say I got ...what????

"No it's not like that", I told her pushing her away."I'm safe nothing happened".
"What the..." Both Alec and Gina whined in disappointment. See how much they love me.

"You woke us up for nothing Jari" little Elle pouted and left the room followed by Jonnie who gave me thumbs down on his way downstairs.

"Then why did you scream?" Father asked in rage.

"I saw someone on the window". I replied and he went to check the window. He peeked outside and saw no one out there.
"It's clear", he told me closing the window.
My parents gave me a lecture to sleep early and don't watch horror movies. They both kissed my head like I was 4 year old and bid me good morning. We sleep in morning.
I sighed and curled up hugging my pillow. Why couldn't we vampires have normal lives and live without fear of being killed. Are we born for nothing? Why has the Creator given us breath without right to breathe. Our ancestors had been killed by vampire hunters even though our clan had never hurt any human. They had never fed upon human blood. Heck new generations didn't have a taste of even animal blood. I closed my eyes thinking about the possibilities of future and let slumber take me away to dreamless world.

I stretched my limbs and woke up. It's weekend and we didn't have to attend the academy school. I stepped inside the cold shower scrubbing my back and washed my body. I turned off the shower wrapping a towel around my waist and brushed my teeth. After done with them I checked my vampiric teeth in mirror and they gleamed like a pearl. I clicked tongue making a yo style to my reflection and walked back to my room. I opened the wardrobe and rummaged through the lingerie.

"The Hell!" I stared at my wardrobe deadpanned. Who pulled a prank on me. If it's Alec, I'm feeding him to wolves, no humans. They can eat him in either way. There was no point in going down because it's Saturday and my family was out for blood transfusion in clinic. That's how we live on.
I pressed call to Kevan and asked him to bring me some clothes to wear. Though I didn't tell him what happened to my wardrobe. Five minutes and Kevan showed up in my room through window.
"Here pal!" He threw a bag on me making me Oomph and jumped down on my king sized spring bed.

"What happened to yours...", he trailed off when he caught peek of bra stuck in closet. Now I's going to be humiliated. Kevan opened the door and burst out laughing.

"You..fucking..this kink"? He gestured back and forth between lingerie and me.

"Shut the fuck up" I tossed a towel at his face. Calm down, I already had a boxer on when he came. I put extra pair underneath my mattress. No need to do fangirling.

"Someone messed up with my clothing" I muttered pulling on a grey checked shirt.

"Today I almost got killed" Kevan told me sitting on bed.
"What did you do this time?"
"I came in contact with a wolf" He rubbed back of his neck sheepishly.

"Wha-?" He soon is going to end up in his coffin.
"Everything seemed to slow down and when our eyes met I..."

"Stop it dork"! I told him shaking his head. Why do I have psychos on my lists.

"But he was hot as fuck. His olive skin toned with rippling and sinew muscles got me there".

"Rest in peace Kevan".

I asked Kevan to wait downstairs before I could go for transfusion with him. I opened my laptop log in to my tumblr and posted;
"Someone pranked with lingerie in my wardrobe. Whoever it is fucking dead".

Seconds later I got a comment from anonymous.

"Did you try red panties babe"?