The Run in Motion

Chara ran all the way to where she remembered where the Toy Knife was to rest. She walked over the small bit of red leaves, expecting to encounter a fight with the shy ghost, Napstablook, but he was no where in sight. There were no monsters anywhere, actually. It's like someone came through and killed off all the monsters before Chara could.

Chara reached the small room and grabbed the knife from the floor and equipped it and walked to Toriel's house.

It didn't take long for Chara to get to Toriel's home, since she had the entire Ruins mapped out in her head. She entered the hime and smelled the familiar smell of butterscotch - cinnamon pie. It made her smile, only a little, but she then walked down the hall to where she knew her new room would be.

Chara stepped in and looked at the red tinted room. It was still the same like the last time she remembered. Chara then jumped on the bed and laid down to take a nap.

-----

~A 2 Hour Timeskip, brought to you by Jake the Dog's famous Bacon Pancakes~

Chara woke up to the smell of something good. She sat up in bed to see a slice of pie on the floor. Chara stood up and put it in her invintory, then went to go see Toriel. Chara had gone through all the steps before. First, tell Toriel she wants to go home. Then, go to the basement. After that, fight and kill. Finally, move on with the journey.

Sadly, the third step would be altered. She would have to . . . Chara shuttered at the thought of sparing a monster. She would rather see their dust spill everywhere.

Chara went through the first two steps and was now entering a fight with Toriel, who was staring through her, which she didn't mind.

Chara had just spared Toriel for the first time, and now she was dodging her fire with great skill. Toriel was shocked at this. It was like she had done this multiple times, and her SOUL was black. Toriel had seen SOULS with the color blue, baby blue, orange, purple, yellow, green and once red, but never black. She couldn't understand why, but brushed it off.

The battle lasted a little longer, until Chara had successfully spared Toriel. Toriel had also told Chara not to come back and that she would soon understand why, but she didn't care. She just needed to get out of the Underground.

Chara opened the big purple door and walked down a long purple corridor and once she had passed that, Flowey was not waiting for her.

I must've scared him off. Chara shrugged at her own thought. Oh well, never liked that little weed anyways.

Chara was now walking down the new snowy path that lead to traps and a small town named Snowdin. She arrived at the barrier over the small bridge. She waited a little to see if a familiar skeleton would come to greet her, but they never did, so she headed for the town.

That certain skeleton was actually talking with his brother. He had just seen Chara come from the Ruins and was trying to tell Papyrus, his brother, to stop trying to catch humans. It was a waist of his time.

"YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO BE IN THE ROYAL GUARD SANS!" The taller skeleton yelled at his older, but shorter brother. "I'M NOT GONNA KILL THEM!"

"yeah, i know you would never, but paps, i got a bad feeling about this human." Sans, the older brother explained. "you can wait for another one. it won't be that long, i think."