The lost hybrid

The Lost Hybrids

Running away from the one i hated the most my vampire mate. I know crazy right. My name is Star Royal Shadow im 17, im a hybrid. I have a twin brother name Vincent Royal Shadow he’s 18,our parents left us when i was 3 and  Vincent was 4  our pack house was being attacked and burned down me and by brother barely made it alive. I was more damaged than Vincent i thought we were going to die, until a group of werewolf’s came to help us. My life is a rollercoaster and this is how it began……..

CHAPTER 1

Fight or Run?

Star p.o.v

BEEP BEEP BEEP [SMASH]

 I woke up to see my alarm clock thrown across the room. i get up and hop in the shower ready to go to school with my annoying twin brother Vincent “i heard that star star” i hear his voice through the mindlink. “it's true .. bye vinny vin” i say cutting off the mindlink before he throws a tantrum about calling him vinny vin. i get out the show and get dress in black ripped skinny jeans and threw on a black ripped shirt and my varsity jacket. I put on my chucks and went to the bathroom to brush my hair i looked in the mirror and felt disgusted with myself i half of my face is lighter than the because of the fire when i was 4 years old my eyes are different from each other my left eye is red mixed with  black  while the right eye is white with black lines around the outside of my eye after looking myself over i ran downstairs said my goodbyes to the pack and ran outside to catch up with Vincent. ‘Are you ready to get dusted on star” i he said. “Your on bro.. ready.. set.. goo!!” i screamed through the link and we raced to school.

As soon as we made it to school the school broke out in whispers like “ omg eww look at the freak” or “why is he with her he should be  with me” i growled at them talking about me like that i was so glad this was a supernatural school because i could rip those snobby comments out of that chicks mouth “ star calm down she is just trying to get to you” he said calmly,but we all know he was about to explode “I..DONT...CARE.!! VINCENT!!”i screamed through the link.I walked up to ms.snobby queen “hey look just because you’re the alpha’s daughter you think you could run over me like i’m suppose to bow down to you i’m tired of you treating me like dirt” i said screaming in her face . i saw fear flash in her eyes but it quickly disappeared when she raised her hand to slap me but i was faster so i caught her hand “you are nothing just like your mother … oh yeah what did they call you number 9 your still pathetic she-wolf” she said through the link. that did it i growled and my body shook with anger they brung out the number 9 i never wanted to bring out unless necessary, i punched her so hard that she went through two walls you could hear everybody gasp “star you can’t let number nine take control please fight for control star” i heard a voice that sounded like Vincent but “no one never ever talks about my mother again do you understand barbie”i screamed. i knew for sure i was going to get kicked out so i shifted and ran all the way to the pack house and grabbed all i could carry and walked down the stairs only for the whole pack blocking the doors with a crying snobby alpha daughter “why did you attack your soon to be luna” the alpha boomed,you can hear the whimpers but i just stared at the alpha like he grew two heads “she talked about my mother and talked about number 9 if you want to see number 9 then i will show you “i said getting angry.You can hear the whispers like “whos number 9” i ignored them “Star please dont do it or kane will come out “ Vincent was trying to hold his wolf at bay but he knew he was losing the battle. I let number 9 out and so did Vincent i shifted into my were-lycan i shook my blackish silver fur and growled i knew what i was doing Vincent shifted into his blackish red lycan he growled at me “ NINE STAND DOWN NOW!!”kane screamed through the link, i growled in return. I ran full force at V-i mean kane and knocked him through the door and smashed him into a tree, he got up and shook his fur and looked at me with so uch anger you can see lava in his eyes.It happend so fast i find myself smashed into a tree and a chunk of my skin gone with the tree.