BROUIS SMUT

~smut~

Bri's POV:

Me and my boyfriend Louis had gone out for a couple dates. It was very fun, us and the boys. But soon the paps had found us, making Louis pissed. He grabbed my arm and we got into the car.
"Hey, baby are you okay?" His face softened when looking at me.
He smiled and nodded leaning in to kiss me softly. "I love you" I blushed and said it back.
-back at the apartment-
"Hey lou, mind taking off my shoes?" He knelt down to take off my heels, putting them to the side.
I gripped his collar and brought him closer to me. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him, hard. I moaned in the kiss. I gave him one last kiss and went down onto my knees. He groaned and I unzipped his pants and boxers. I took his dìck in my hand and swiped my tongue over the tip. He moaned and his hands went up to pull at my hair. I moaned and have him kitten licks. "Briana! stop teasing!!" I giggled and engulfed him fully. He groaned loudly which made me turned on even more. His hand immediately came down to my head and he tangled his fingers into my hair, guiding my head. With my free hand I cupped his balls, squeezing and massaging them. He pushed himself in as much as he could and I gagged, making him moan out my name and pulling me up to meet his hungry lips.

That's all I'm writing cause I'm not very good at this 😂😂 sorry