Let's play~

It was a regular day in the house for all the seme's and uke's, until .......

Jeremy p.o.v
I was doing the laundry today, i like cleaning 50-50, because one : everything looks better when its clean, two : vincent has blood all over clothing, three : their is a lot of dirty clothing after everyone has you know..... I turn on the washer and sit on top of it, what? It's a habit. Mike and I haven't done the do in a while since he works three job's. I feel bad for him and he is always on the internet, I wonder why? I put the detergent in and sat back down, The last time we did it was in the living room and that was four months ago *blushing*. The washer started to shake more and the vibration got me turned on. Remembering when he put it in me and how we kiss while he thrust into me slowly, his hard on in me and my hole being stretched more. My hand wonder to my pants, no I can't do it , not now. I have a boner, my face is heating up. Maybe a quick one, vincent and scott are at the movies; Mike won't come back until 8:30 pm. I start thinking about it ,then unzip my pants and sigh in relief. The tip has so much pre cum on it. I grab my dick then slowly move my hand up and down remembering that night, the vibrations on my lower parts make me harder. I imagine mike grabing my dick and covering the tip with his thumb, and his other hand jerking me off. His hands are big, he licks it up and down and nibbles on my balls. I moan and move my hand faster, pre cum all over my fingers and my anus starts twiching. I take off my pants and boxers, they slide on the floor, I put one of my fingers in and it hurts, moving it in and out slowly, then put two. I imagine he is biteing my ear, giving hickeys on my neck, whispering my name in my ear seductively. I speed it up fingering myself faster and moving my hand more. I am a moaning mess, it feels so good. I am going to!.... "Jeremy?" I look at the door and see mike at the door way his face is in shock and red from blushing, oh crud. We are looking into each others eyes and his eyes look like there in confusion. My face becomes a dark red, i close my eyes wishing it was all a dream ; I was brought back to reality when the washer machine makes a sound 'ding!'

Mike p.o.v
I was walking home, well practically running home, hope jeremy is happy when I tell him the good news. I got a big raise from my job. I went to get some stuff to celebrate since I got out early. I have been working three jobs to save up money for something special. I saw jeremy wanting to try new stuff when I accidentally catch him watching yaoi . He was so adorable trying to hide it from me and told me what he wanted to do. He coverd his face the whole time. I started to research a lot of new stuff we can do in our sex life, after I checked in my pay check I went to the the store that had three x's on the sign and bought a lot of 'toys' and drinks. I walked home and unlock the front door, quietly entering the house. There's a note on the table that says 'we went to the movies be back at ten' - vincent and scott. Then I heard someone in the laundry room, as I got closer the noise was familiar. As I open the door I see jeremy on the washer machine jerking off and fingering himself, he was a moaning mess, moaning my name almost close to climax and I was stupid enough to call his name out. "Jeremy?" he looked up at me in shock and embarasment. When I saw him in that state of pleasure I got a huge boner and the bag that I had droped to the floor . I wanted to ask him something, I was confused and my face was red.We look into each others eyes for a long time, blushing more than a rose, he closed them and open them after hearing the washer machine makes a noise 'bing!'

(To be continue dun dun dun!!!!!!(\ QwQ/) so did my lovely people love the update? comment immediately so i can update the next part bye-bye! I love you all. ^ ^ )