Who am i? What is the purpose of my life? d I do to shine my best?

Who am i? What is the purpose of my life? What am I best at? What should I do to shine my best? Learn to rightly yearn and ask the appropriate question from an astrologer about life. Who am i? What is the purpose of my life? What am I best at? What should I do to shine my best? Learn to rightly yearn and ask the appropriate question from an astrologer about life. We all across this world have an inborn tendency to be more than eager to know about our future and this urge within us has actually dwarfed the science of astrology to mere predictions that may or may not withstand the actual test of time. These above lines may seem slightly erratic but they are borne with true state of affairs beside the injustice we have done to those sciences that came into there own being for an altogether different and higher purpose … of enabling human race learn more and more about its depths that are generally quite evasive to human understanding in their exactness. The truest purpose for any science of prediction is to enable any human ascertain the traits of one’s past life… the traits of one that clearly indicate towards ones propensities that have come as area of virtue and vice. The dimension of virtue is abilities that need their further enhancement to make this life more beautiful and on the other hand the dimension of vices is the deficiencies that need our focus and work for their elimination from our conduct. Both the works of building up on strengths and working to eliminate the weaknesses within one is the only prescription to draw harmony, excellence and success to our lives. Who am i? What is the purpose of my life? What am I best at? What should I do to shine my best? Desire2will (desire2will.com)shall immediately trigger when you the exact answer of these questions.Though the answer to this most pertinent questions for any soul lie amidst it itself yet on the count of confusion within one’s mind and allurements in the deluded world outside they are never able to surface. It is therefore that generally the entire life goes in beating around the bush without much at our back in the form of achievements except the mere sustenance that always haunts us as the most formidable question throughout our life. Once one becomes deeply aware of this fact that is an answer to almost all the questions raised as the title of this article the life then acquires its basic purpose and success failure apart a human being thereafter shall never experience the state that we term as ‘perturbed’… because from there onward one shall accept the outcome and yet remain unmoved of any unpleasantness.