No.1 Kids (Sequel to No.1 Daddies)

No.1 Kids

Sequel to No.1 Daddies

They say when you're married, you're entitled to three rings; engagement ring, wedding ring and the ultimate, suffering. But, what they didn't tell you is that the suffering is the best part. Why? Because at the end of the day, after all the suffering, comes the pure sheer happiness. Because there is nothing more beautiful then the sight of your family member smiling brightly at you. The true form of unconditional love.

The Payne-Malik household is one unique family.

One unique, dramatic family.

Liam and Zayn thought that they had faced the worst with the kidney-surgery incident, but little did they know what can hormones do to their three little angels. They were trying to cope with the fact that they're growing up and not their little lovely babies anymore. Louis, Niall and Harry grew up beautifully, and Liam worried that they might soon act out. He didn't want them to grow up. He want them to stay small, to stay as his babies and never grew up. He wants them to cling on him like a koala and cuddle on the couch with him.

Louis William Payne-Malik, the eldest, is the most protective brother a person could have; He would take a bullet for his brothers and fathers any day. He's the school's football captain and popular among the girls. He almost has the perfect life if he isn't struggling with his grades. Then come in Marcel, the geeky nerdy dorky student assigned to get Louis grades back up. Little did Louis know that Marcel will not only mess his head with mathematics equations and chemicals formula, but also his feelings...

Harry Edward Payne-Malik, the middle one, does not trust anyone except for his fathers and brother. No one will be good enough to be with his brothers and no one is allowed to flirt with their fathers. His fear of trust, pistanthrophobia, turned into a tug of war when a certain bad boy entered his life. Will he be able to trust him? Or will he succumb to his fear?

Niall James Javvad Payne-Malik, the youngest, is nothing but a ball of sunshine and happiness. He would do anything to keep the smile on his familys' face and when he did something wrong, the only logical thing to do it hide them right? But how many secrets could Niall hide? And what will Niall do when his arch enemy name Josh Devine threaten to reveal his secrets?

Alexander “Alex” Richard Pettyfer vowed that Liam Payne will be his. He would do anything to get Liam to love him back and to settle his score with Zayn Malik. And he knows that their biggest weakness is their three sons.....

Can Liam and Zayn save their beloved family this time? The lengths that they will go to save their family....

Special Side Book- No.1 Family One Shot 

A collection of one shot from the story No.1 Daddies inpired by YOU 

(Available on my profile) 

*wink wink*

____________________________________________ 

There will be more ZIAM and there will be Josh and Marcel in here! The Prologue will be up soon!

SO! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? Share me your thoughts!  PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THIS OR NOT! ;D

Get ready for fluff, drama and feels.......

Don't forget to check out NO.1 FAMILY ONE-SHOTS! It's on my profile :D 

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

Follow?  

ILYSM 1437