They make you feel insecure

Shu:

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

''HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

You woke up to the sound of your boyfriend's laughter. You sat up and asked,

"What's so funny?"

He looked at you and then laughed while replying,

"You snore like a dying whale that has been out of water for a month"

He clutched his stomach trying not to burst into tears from the laughter.

You on the other hand was not very amused that he had described you as a dying whale. You finally had enough when Shu started imitating your snore, you got up and left him, leaving him to think about what he did.

Reiji:

"Is it 19?"
The tick mark on Reiji's head grew.

"Wait. No is it 50?"

Your boyfriend had offered to tutor you when you heard there was an exam coming up tomorrow. And of course it was a MATHS Exam.

"WAIT. it's definitely 78."

After your multiple tries of guessing the answer, Reiji finally snapped at you.

"Y/N WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID? YOU CAN'T EVEN GET ONE QUESTION RIGHT. YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MY GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE, IF I KNEW YOU WERE THIS DUMB I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN YUI TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND INSTEAD!"

His words hit you like knives. you tried to swallow back the tears that had formed in your eyes. Your vision was blurry from all the tears that were threatening to come down.

"Fine then." You replied quietly,

"From now on i'm not your girlfriend anymore and we have nothing to do with each other, so if i fail this exam,

You grabbed your bag and headed for the door to leave,

It has nothing to do with you"

You finished as you left the room with a loud "BANG" leaving Reiji and the other brothers speechless.

Ayato:
(WARNING:
Read at your own risk, swearing included)

"Ew this Takoyaki taste like sh*t."
Ayato spat out the Takoyaki, and glared at you.

"Can't you even make Takoyaki right? God it's so easy Y/N."
He rolled his eyes and started staring at Yui's chest (not that she had any😂)
"Ai! YOU F*CKING PEICE OF SH*T! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE TAKOYAKI?!!! I COOK FOR YOU WHILE YOU STARE AT OTHER GIRL'S CHEST? F*CK YOU AND ALL OF YOU!"
You yelled while pointing the rude finger up at everyone and making sure Yui and Ayato both saw it.

Kanato:
"You shoot me down. But I won't fall, I am titaniummmmmm...."
You sang while making Kanato's cake, Kanato appeared right when you were about to place the cake into the oven.

"Y/N your horrible singing is ruining my cake. So just shut the hell up and make my cake in SILENCE!!!"
He yelled at you and you obeyed him shutting your mouth while working on decorating the cake, scared that he might have one of his mood swings again.
(Sorry this was a bit crappy)

Laito:
"Y/N, are you sure you'll be finishing that?"
Laito asked you, when he saw you finishing a bag of chips.
"Yeah why?"
You asked, starting to eat the chips, Laito stared at you in disbelief.
"Y/N lets get serious, how am I supposed to take care of you if you're always eating? You can gain a lot of weight and look like this girl,"
He said while pointing at this skinny girl that was walking towards him.
"Hi laito~💗"
She flirted with him.
But what boiled your blood was that he flirted back. You left them alone and walked back home.

Subaru:

Today was Subaru's birthday and you decided to treat him to an expensive restaurant, you had bought yourself a nice black dress, with some basic makeup on. You went up to Subaru's room and heard him talking to Shu.

''I mean she always dresses up so nice and it's like she wants attention. I just think she's an attention seeker.''
You cried silently while closing the door and changing back into your pyjamas. You sat on your bed and started watching Netflix.
___________________

ѕσяяу gυуѕ ιf уσυ тнσυgнт ѕυвαяυ'ѕ σиє ωαѕ ¢яαρρу, I tried my best😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.