ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey dere. I know I haven't updated in FEREVER, but here me out. I've done 3 stories on here and one of them only had a prologue, another only got 1 chapter and a prologue, and the other got a prologue and 2 chapters... I have a tendency to get sidetracked or I get writer's block... Or I simply get bored. Because of those reasons, I would end up deleting those stories. Now don't jump to conclusions. I am not ending this story.... Yet. I can't think of what should happen after the sign thing. So you decide! Put a suggestion in the comments and maybe i'll choose yours! I'll give you credit and all that good jazz. And I also wanted to thank MadieLovesFood, she has always been a great friend, and she dedicated the latest chapter of her story to me!! Check it out, You're So Akward, it's a Damon Fizzy fanfic like mine! Some of the things in her story may be of my help, such as the last chapter... And she contributed to some of my story! I hope that we stay friends for eternity! So to my fans and fellow writers, thanks for reading this randomness, and check out Madie's profile!! Love you all! And may the odds be ever in your favor.

P.s. Who's excited for the next Hunger Games Movie to come out!! And the Sea of Monsters(Percy Jackson) movie!! I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it.

Now bye fur reals.
Love ya broskies! PEACE!