If Edward Was Human

Mulai dari awal

Bella's Perspective

Jacob kept calling and calling and calling.

I swear, if he didn't stop calling soon, I would disconnect the phone.

But once I did connect the phones, he started texting me.

I decided to answer one of his texts that said "Bella, you are being very childish. Why won't you just talk to me?"

I replied saying "Oh, I'm sorry Jacob, did I not reply soon enough? Well, hopefully this answers all your questions. I broke up with you because all you wanted to do was make-out. You never wanted to talk. All you wanted to do is make out, eat, or watch TV. Oh, and once again, I am not in love with you, Jacob! I am not going to waste my time, or your time anymore. So you go to your school in La Push, and I will go to my school in Forks. Goodbye!".

I sent my text message with tears in my eyes. I don't know if I was mad for being so harsh to Jacob, or if I was sad about breaking up with him.

* ~ *

As time went by, I was truly starting to miss Jacob. I thought about going back there and making up, but I kept fighting the urge to go over there. It would just wind up as more trouble for both of us.

* ~ *

2 weeks later

I decided to go over to Jacob's house. We can still be friends, right? Just because we aren't dating anymore doesn't mean we can't see eachother.

When I got over to Jacob's house, he was home. I knocked on the door and Billy answered. Billy never really liked me, but he opened the door and looked at me and grinned.

He led me in to the living room, and Jacob was there making out with Jessica Stanley!!!

Jessica has always been out to get me. If a vampire were to bite her and drink some of her blood, he'd run away saying "This is what evil must taste like!"

Jessica looked at me when Jacob was kissing her neck, and she smirked at me. Jacob knew that she was my enemy!

I screamed and ran away, promising to never take a step into La Push again.

Bella's Perspective

Jessica came up to me with her "possy" when I was talking to my best friend, Alice.

"Bella, I'm so happy about your break up with Jacob. Now that he's a free man, I can have all the fun I want with him," Jessica said, smiling sweetly and tilting her head to the side. I hate it when she does that! It is so annoying!

"Well I'm glad you are finally happy," I said in the sweetest voice I could manage, "I guess he finally has the whore he has always wanted".

Alice giggled.

Jessica glared at me and said "Well at least I have a boyfriend!"

"Yeah, my ex," I said calmly, which seemed to make her more angry. I enjoyed that, it made me laugh.

She kept teasing me saying that I didn't have a boyfriend. I knew that she liked Edward Cullen, so I decided to make him my "boyfriend". I would go over to explain it to him later if he heard gossip, and hope that he will understand.

"Jessica, I hate to break it to you, but I do have a boyfriend".

"Oh yeah sure, who?"

"Edward Cullen, right over there," I said pointing at him.

Her mouth came opened with a popping sound. After a minute, she said "Prove it! Go over there and kiss him!"

Oh shit! I should have thought about this part!