The Dragon War.

"Normal Human Speech"
'Human Thought'
"Normal Dragon/Demon speech"
'Dragon/demon thought'
I do not own Fairytail,World of Warcraft or Naruto. That honor goes to Hiro Mashima, Blizzard Entertainment and Masashi Kishimoto.

The sky was ablaze with fire and various other colorful elements, The Mighty Dragons were at war over the fate of humanity. One side for the preservation of the human race and in addition to live in harmony with the young species, the other? To destroy and enslave the "creatures" they saw as lesser beings.

As the two forces clashed in the skies, the soldiers in the city below rushed to get the civilians out through the sewers. While the mages did their best to aid their draconic comrades. All though they would soon realize that wasn't the best of ideas. Just moments later a group of rogue dragons decided to take out the city while their brethren dealt with the so called "traitors to dragon supremacy"

As The "Dragon supremacy" extremists wreaked havoc upon the city, a small group of mages descended from the mountains to the west. Led by a couple young dragons, Igneel the newly crowned king of the fire dragons and Metallicana his rival and best friend. The group of mages that they were leading into battle we're the secret weapon of Magna Carta- The benevolent dragons.

Igneel turned to the group and kneeled down. "You know what to do... Dragonslayers." and with that Igneel let loose a mighty roar, spreading his wings he took off. With the dragonslayers and Metallicana not far behind.

Acnologia looked to the sky. What he saw made him smile with maniacal glee, Dragons. Thousands upon thousands of them. He was part of "Project Death Stalker" to the public but to him and the 24 other participants it was called "Project Dragon Slayer" he himself was taught by The current Dragon Queen Sapphire Etherion, he looked around a bit more and spotted the other dragon slayers hurtling towards the battlefield with Igneel "The Flame Dragon King" and Metallicana of the "Iron Wing". finally spotting his "Mother" he decided too join her in the fight.

Acnologia's POV.

Acnologia crouched down and began to gather his magic energy in his legs, a moment later he released it and sprang forth like a bullet straight towards a young lightning dragon who thought himself capable of taking on the dragon queen, Acnologia took aim at the dragon while also gathering magic in his mouth and his leg for 2 seperate attacks.

Battle Sequence Start

"ETHERION DRAGON'S ROAR!!!" The insanely powerful beam of energy made contact with The Thunder Dragons wing tearing a hole through it and knocking him out of the sky, Acnologia launched himself towards the dragon one more time screaming "ETHERION DRAGON'S GLOWING TALON!!!" making contact with the dragons other wing, Acnologia shredded it rendering him incapable of flying ever again. "You are not going anywhere dragon, I will avenge my family. By destroying all of you. every single one!!!" he laughed like a madman as his hand started to glow once more. 'Look at his face!!! it's an expression of pure terror!!! it's so beautiful! Now I will make him feel the same pain my family felt when they were burned to death by these disgusting lizards' just as Acnologia raised his hands another dragon showed up spewing water from her massive mouth "Don't touch my mate you human filth!" this time she swung her tail from behind her, hitting Acnologia directly in the stomach. He flew a few hundred meters and crashed into one of the soldiers cannons, causing said soldiers to scream with unadulterated fear while the lightning dragon's highly protective mate started stalking towards the the man who had just crashed into their cannon.

Acnologia jumped up just as quickly as he had fallen, "ohh? he has a mate? I will kill you both so I may hear your dying screams, the dying screams of two lovers. Oh it will be glorious" Laughing maniacally as he walked forward he once again gathered his Etherion energy in his mouth, and both fists, "Dragonslayer secret art: TRIPLE ETHERION BLAST'S!" He thrust both of his hands out snd opened his mouth, letting loose the horrifically powerful beam of light, "This is the end for you, disgusting creatures." The look of horror on the two dragon's faces made him absolutely ecstatic, 'this truly is glorious... I will finish them off quickly so I can join the others.' The water dragon tensed up and wrapped her body around her mate.

God Serena's POV

God Serena had just finished killing off a rather powerful ice dragon when he heard something exciting, "ETHERION DRAGON'S ROAR!!!" The sound of Acnologia's voice, the prodigy dragonslayer who was trained by Sapphire the dragon queen herself. Serena immediately wanted to see Acno in action, so he started running towards the sound of his voice and the giant glowing explosion, 'This is going to be good!' Serena was in a dramatically weird mood as he always was, thinking this to be theatrical and a chance to show off all 8 of his elements he raced to join the strongest dragonslayer.

Acnologia's POV.

The Etherion beam hit both of it's target's causing a massive explosion, causing all of the human's in the surrounding are to be blown back several meters despite being over 200 feet away from the blast. When the explosion had died down and the dust had cleared all that could be seen was two charred draconic skeletons entertwined with eachother, "TRULY MAGNIFICENT ACNO! You reduced them to a pile of charcoal!!! You are truly worthy of the title "Etherion Dragonslayer" Acnologia turned to see God Serena with his arms thrust up and out and looking directly up into the sky.

God Serena walked over to Acnologia and patted his back, "Well done my friend" Acnologia took a few steps forward and laughed like he had never laughed before, "You should have seen their face's Serena! It was a spectacle to behold! PURE TERROR! A DRAGON AFRAID OF A HUMAN?! the tables have finally turned... and I will avenge my parent's and my little brothe-" yet again there was a massive explosion, this time coming from the center of the city, Serena and Acnologia looked up never expecting to see the prize that awaited the two friends, Erebus "The False King" Standing atop the Royal Palace.

Erebus let out a roar and spread his wings, "Human's are not fit to live dragon queen. It is my job to destroy them. And any who stand in my way." Acnologia grinned, "Hey Serena look!" Acno pointed directly at the Death Dragon. "It's Erebus! HAHAHA!" Acno started gathering his power throughout his whole body, "Serena let's do this!" Serena smirked and threw his right hand out to the left and the back to the right, " I'm in Acno!" Serena also began gathering his magic energy throughout his body "Eight dragons secret technique: Hybrid Drive!" Acnologia likewise activated his magic and gave a small chuckle "Etherion Drive"
Both Slayers were now laughing, flinging themselves like canon's right at Erebus. Acnologia tensed up something was desperately wrong... "THE QUEEN IS DEAD!!! QUEEN SAPPHIRE IS DEAD!!!"

(AN: OK finally! Special thnx to fairytailsoldier for helping me stay motivated This took me weeks to get motivated and figure everything out lol k let's set some things straight... There is no such thing as 2nd or 3rd Gen dragonslayers, all dragonslayers are first gen and have dragonforce,drive and eventually a dragon form if they survive long enough into the story. Also, this isn't a full crossover... Only a few characters are coming into this story and I might take out the Naruto side of things... I haven't decided yet. But if anybody who actually reads my story wants Itachi and the sharingan to be in my story lemme know, the first 5-10 chapters will be solely focused on the dragon wars and Acnologia's dragonification process! If you read this thank you very much and I do take any and all criticism + Suggestions, all major ships have been decided there is no NaLu in this story... thnx! And sorry for the long ass authors note! )