Secrets

*SMUT WARNING*

Chad held Hayley close as they both waited cautiously for a sound.

"Dude," they heard Jordan say.

Chad groaned and Hayley rubbed his back. "Shhh," she whispered. "They'll go soon."

A few minutes later they saw the door handle to the bathroom door move along with hearing quite a loud knock.

"Chad, you in there dude?" They heard Cyrus say.

"Uhhh, yeah. I'm not feeling that great dude. I'll probably be in here a while."

"Okay, man, well we're gonna go to catering now so just text us if you need to."

"Okay, bro."

Once the coast was clear they walked out of the bathroom and sat on Chad's bunk. "That was way too close," he said as he put his boxers back on.

"We're not gonna carry on?" Hayley asked.

"It's too much of a risk to take. Hayley, we nearly got caught and this is the first time we've fooled around before."

"We'll be careful," she said as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Please baby, just satisfy me."

He sighed. "I want to, I really do but- I don't know."

"Well was this just a one time thing or should we continue with it? Despite not having sex with you that was the most fun I've had in a long time."

"Well I mean we could continue with it but- uh- we have to be super careful."

"Deal. Now since the others have gone..." Hayley got up and grabbed the keys from the side. "Lucky for us, somebody's left the keys here which means that we get more privacy." She locked the door to the bus and shut all of the curtains. "Does this excite you?" She asked as she straddled his lap and pushed him until his back touched the bed. "Do I excite you?"

He breathed heavily and nodded. "It's just you and me here. No one will come in and no one will find out," she said. "Do you wanna fuck me?"

He nodded and she kissed him as he grabbed her butt. She slid down her panties and pulled down Chad's boxers.

"I've been dreaming of this for so long," she said.

He massaged himself a little before Hayley positioned herself. She lowered herself onto him and gasped. "This is the first time sex has hurt for me."

"I'm sorry, we don't have to."

"No, I like it. Now make me scream."

***

Chad rolled off Hayley and they both gasped for air.

"Wow," Hayley breathed.

"You're so good," Chad said. "How are you that tight?"

"Because Josh has a tiny penis."

Chad laughed and laid on his side to face her. "I know this was only a little mischief but, I really like you."

Hayley smiled. "I really like you too. I also like what were doing, it's exciting sneaking around."

Chad smiled and kissed her. She held his head as they kissed, pulling him closer. "Let's not get carried away again," he said after pulling away.

After hours of them talking and laughing in Chad's bunk it was time for Hayley to head back to her bus.

"Um... maybe we can find a secret spot to fool around at after your set tomorrow," Hayley said as she caressed the side of Chad's face.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 09, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Secret Love Affairजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें