"Ayaw mo maniwala? Wala, pogi eh." I shot back making my girlfriend laugh while Batchi and I high five each other.

"Totoo Jade?" Wila asked, still not convinced. Jade just nodded at her while biting her lip.

"Aba! Ikaw na talaga, Althea! Ikaw na ang pinagpala sa babaeng lahat." Wila exaggeratedly rolled her eyes then flipped her hair.

Jade must be a little bit embarrassed since she hid her face at the crook of my neck while giggling. She also snaked her left hand on my waist while I place a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, baby." I whispered on her ear making her head tilt up a little to face me. I can see her already flushed face, maybe from the alcohol effect. Her eyes looking more sleepy but that doesn't even mar the beauty of it.

She lifted her left hand and rested it on my cheek before leaning over, giving me a mind blowing kiss. I gasped the moment she pulled out. "I love you more, baby."

"Stop with the PDA, love birds. You're making me puke." Wila bluntly said.

"Uyy, may naiinggit." Batchi and I said in unison then we both laughed at Wila. Jade laughed as well then took a sip on her beer.

I wanted to order her with ladies' drink but she insisted to drink whatever we were having and promised to drink only three bottles. I was about to rebut but she gave me her puppy dog eyes which she knew I wouldn't able to resist. She's literally taking advantage of my weaknesses, isn't she?

"Whatever. Major loser." She said literally mirroring the famous Angelina the Bratinella from the sitcom Bubble Gang. Batchi just snorted and drank the remaining beer on her bottle while I removed my left hand on Jade's waist then intertwined it with her right.

"Ma'am Althea, pinapatawag po kayo ni Ms. Arci." Grace, one of my favorite waitresses in here, approached us with a smile.

"Oh okay. They must be the next to perform, eh?"

"Yes Ma'am." She beamed.

"Okay. Sabihin mo, pababa na ko." I politely order her which she answered with a nod before walking over to the stairs.

"Love, baba muna ko. Magreready lang ako para sa main event for tonight." I mocked then winked.

"Okay, love. Galingan mo." She said giddily but I just stared at her.

"Why love? Ayaw mo kumanta?" She asked making her eyebrows furrow.

"Wala po akong good luck kiss?" I pouted and give her my own version of puppy dog eyes. She instantly gave in, giving me three quick peck on the lips. I plastered my eye-disappearing smile as I pump both of my fists up in the air.

I never thought mimicking a barking animal habit can be this effective. Hehehe

"Alright. So I guess that must be my cue." I said standing up but still holding my girl's hand. "Hey, you two. Bantayan niyo 'tong love ko ah. Mananagot kayo sakin pag may nangyari dito."

"OA mo naman, Thea. Akala mo ibang bansa yung pupuntahan, eh dyan ka lang naman sa baba!"

"Ikaw talaga, Wila. Hindi ko alam kung suportado mo talaga ko kay Jade eh. Bahala ka nga dyan." I accusingly said then turn to my bestfriend which currently hunting for a possible 'prospect'. "Hoy tsong, ikaw na lang pagkakatiwalaan ko sa mahal ko ah. Alam mo na mangyayari sa'yo kung sakali."