Watching Your Move: Monobear P.O.V

I hope today Monokuma gets all smirky smirk smirk all over my little sister Monobi. I don't want her ending up getting raped just by that black and white bear. I've worked so hard to keep her alive in my demies, I can't let her be on her own just by herself. This morning was cookey, let's see, Chiaki playing video games, Hiragi playing with his hair, Naegi getting ready for school, and etc. "Ni chan! Wake up!" Monobi yelled. Whenever she says that, it's very cute in my point of view, she's a pink bunny. I woke up with sleepy eyes, "Huh? Is it Friday?" I asked and yawned. "Yeah! Of course!" Monobi smiled, "I also made you break fast!" Monobi cheered, she holded out a perfect waffle breakfast meal, it's so good, I wonder how does my little sister cook so good! "How do you know how to make these things?!" I asked enjoying my waffle. "Oh well you see, Chiaki and Mom taught me how to cook, it takes practice!" Monobi said. I putted my waffle down and stood up and hugged her tightly, "Your the sweetest sister I ever had!" I said sweetly. After I said that, someone knocked on the door, Naegi opened the door, don't tell me it's him isn't it? "Good morning ladies and gentlemen!" Monokuma smirked. Monokuma looked at us then Monobi, "How did you sleep little cutie pie" Monokuma asked kindly and so cutely. "I slept perfectly!" Monobi cheered. You may think this is Monokuma but really, he likes Monobi and really he's a pervert as well. "Alright, you two go enjoy some breakfast well I get ready!" I patted their heads, Monokuma looks at me with innocent eyes like "You finally forgived me" I don't know, should I really forgive him? They both ran to the table and ate breakfast well I got ready, I opened the bathroom door and Chiaki of course was still changing, "Monobear!!" Chiaki yelled. "Sorry!" I said closing the door all the way. Ugh, it was my mistake, I'm not telling you details at all whatsoever. After we got ready, we walked to school, Naegi was playing around, he's very cute and childish even for another guy to say that. We walked in school and the place was silent, I guess we came a little to early but who cares, we can be early! Monokuma reaches a cherry blossom for Monobi, I can tell he's smirking just by a little. I'm not a stalker just so you know, I want to protect my sister. There was rumbling in the Sakura trees and suddenly Enoshima came out, "I've got you Monobear! Now we can fall in love!" Enoshima yelled and smirked. "What the hell?! I don't like you at all!" I said back freaking out. "But I love you" Enoshima said smirking and moving her eye brows. "You perverted big breast lady" I said sighing. "Aww thanks for caling me that! Your so sweet!" Enoshima smiled. Ugh this girl annoys the heck outta me. Nagito, I know he love Chiaki, him and I are really great friends, I'll never tell Chiaki that he loves her because it's something that he wants to say and do. Naegi Makoto likes Kirigiri Kyouko, again I do the same. "Ni chan, want some candy?" Monobi said offering me. "Sure" I smiled and patted her head. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all, it seems cool but later I know he'll get the chance.