Chapter Thirteen

Start bij het begin

“So far it is,” I corrected for him. “Just wait till next year.”

“Can’t wait,” He says and kisses me again. It was harder this time, but better than the first one. I followed his movements, since I’m only just a beginner.

His hands cupped my butt and he easily lifts me up. I unconsciously wrapped my legs around his waist. He holds me up with both arms and I threaded my fingers in his soft hair. It was such an intimate position but I didn’t feel uncomfortable at all. It made me feel like I was on cloud nine for being so close to him.

He soon deepened the kiss as he gently laid me down on my bed with him on top and me on bottom.

I knew where this was going but I didn’t have to willpower to stop it. But as soon as his hands grazed up my legs and under the t-shirt I wore, I immediately felt self-conscious. Obviously I wasn’t comfortable enough to show him my body yet. What if he didn’t like it?

I think he felt my distress because he ended up breaking off the kiss. It took him a moment of panting to regain his breath.

He got off of me and I almost whimper at the loss of his touch but then he climbs over next to me. He rests his head on my headboard and I pushed myself up to do the same. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I lean on him as we stared at the TV I had in front of me that was currently not on.

I hear him sigh contently. “You know I’m not going to leave until you come with me, even if it means kidnapping you.”

“You can’t kidnap the willing,” I responded. I turned to face him and pecked his lip. He smiles at me and kisses me again.

After a few more minutes of making out, I hear his phone ring. I pulled back and breathed deeply, glad that he didn’t stick his tongue in there yet. I don’t know how I’d feel if that happened. What if I tasted bad?

“You should get that,” I tell him.

He made his way into his jeans and pulled out his iPhone.

“Hello?” He answered breathlessly as if we just French kissed, which we didn’t. We just placed simple open-mouthed kisses. He didn’t look at his collar ID.

I heard a surprised voice saying something like, “You actually picked up the phone.”

Ryder rolls his eyes and hangs up. Being me, I can’t help but let out a laugh.

“Who was that?”

“My dad,” He responds gruffly before leaning in to kiss me again. The phone rang and he deliberately chose to ignore it. I tried to pull away so he can answer but he only groans in protest.

I grin and forced myself to stop kissing him. “Answer it,” I murmured against his lip. I laugh when he kept pecking my lips.

“I don’t want to answer him though,” He pouts adorably. “He’s probably going to yell at me because I escaped from him.”

“Maybe if you talk to him, we can go back to making out sooner,” I coax.

“Well if that’s the case,” He grins and picks up his phone.

I rolled my eyes and threw my legs over his to get comfortable. “You’re so obsessed with kissing me. It hasn’t even been a day yet and you completely are.”

“Hey, it’s not my fault you were born with those divine lips.” His eyes grazed down to my bare legs and looked almost satisfied when he looks at his shirt on me.

“Just answer the damn phone.”

“Okay, sheesh,” He says and answers it. “What the hell do you want, old man?”