Chapter 5

Hay guys... Sorry that i (we) haven't been updating.

~Kerri xo~

~Tyler~

He was full on angry now.

Steph looked between the two of us, obviously confused. I gave the girlfriend stealer a death glare, even though she isn't my girlfriend.

Though that would be nice...

Snap out of it, Tyler. He called dibs...

"Anyone gonna talk?" She asked, looking at us both with a face with a mixture of confusion, and a tiny bit of anger.

I shrugged, and he looked at me with a knowing face. Wait no, that was just a glare.

"Tyler and I are, um, fighting?" He blurted out, in a question because he appeared to be nervous, and he wasn't really sure what was going on. He looked at me, as if asking me if we were, and I confirmed it.

We were fighting.

"Well, no duh. I want to know why. I just want to help!" She explained. Both of us froze in our spots. If she knew, she wouldn't want to help. She would be shocked. She would want to dig a deep hole and bury herself, like I do in pure embarrassment. I know HE is going to tell her. He's going to embarrass me, I know it.

"Guys, please!" She pleaded, and I looked away from him, crossing my arms, and I'm guessing he did the same.

"I'm going to bed," She sighed, and I looked the other way. I didn't want her to go. A pang of nervousness hit me as I realized exactly what she was doing. Leaving him and I alone.

"Goodnight," I croaked to her. She gave me a half smile. I smiled back, completely ignoring Dylan's hating glares that I saw at the corner of my eye.

I don't know what to expect now.

I heard the door shut, and the yelling started. I heard Steph's footsteps going down the hall, so I knew we were clear.

"You really think she likes you?" He spat at me, creating a hole in my heart.

"No, but she sure as hell doesn't like you," I spat back, and he glared a death glare at me in response.

"We kissed, remember? We did again before you walked in. Think about what you say before you blurt it out, man," He said.

Wait what?

I didn't know what came to me, but I spat, venom dripping from my voice, "Yeah, but practicing for one of the scenes, as always."

If you know Dylan as well as I do, you would know that he is practically a demon if he's mad at you. Believe me, I would know. But when you make him feel like crap, he gets even worse. If you prove him wrong, he will absolutely hate you until you apologize. Like in this situation.

"U-uh... You're right, but you're not going around kissing people in private practicing for scenes usually unless there's feelings, are you?"

He did have a point, and that makes me even more jealous, upset, and mad.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed," I was tired, and didn't want to deal with his bullshit.

He rolled his eyes, walking into his room. And believe me, now I feel like a bickering teenage girl, and I'm a grown man!

I walked into my own, sighing to myself.

What if Steph liked neither of us? We would probably be stupid for even arguing.