The pair and Dean arrived at the arena with a few minutes to spare before Stacey's meeting with Stephanie.

"You sure you will be okay finding Steph's office?" Joe asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Don't worry if I get lost I'll ask for help. Go find your dressing room and I'll meet you in catering after I'm done." She replied before giving him a kiss and walking down the long main hallway. It wasn't long before she found Stephanie and Paul's office; she had to have been blind to miss the giant sign hanging on the door. Just as she was about to knock the door opened and out walked Stephanie and a long blonde hair diva that Stacey instantly recognized to be Charlotte.

"Thanks Steph, I look forward to doing more with this storyline." Charlotte said as she shook her boss's hand. Stephanie smiled as she noticed Stacey now standing at the door.

"Glad you like the storyline. I'm sure the fans will love it too." She told the Diva before directing her attention to Stacey.

"Hi Stacey thanks for coming on such short notice." Stephanie said with a smile. "Charlotte, have you met Stacey. Her daughter's story and wish will be featured during next month for pediatric cancer awareness." Charlotte smiled.

"Yes I think we met on your daughter's wish trip to Orlando when you came to NXT." The diva replied.

"Yes it's nice to see you again, congrats on being called up." Stacey told her.

"Thank you, well I need to start getting ready for the show. It was good to see you, tell your daughter I said hi." Charlotte said before shaking Stacey's hand and walking away.

"Shall we get this started?" Stephanie said as Stacey entered her office doors. The pair sat down and Stephanie explained to Stacey that they wanted to invite Kennedy and their family to Survivor Series as guests of WWE and during the whole month of November the story would air on ESPN as part of ESPN 60 and then snippets would air during Raw and Smackdown and the Network to promote the month.

"Sounds like you have everything figured what do you still need from Kennedy and I?" Stacey asked.

"Well we obviously would like to get a short interview from Kennedy, just basic questions about her cancer and her wish and then of course we want to surprise her with tickets." Stephanie told her.

"Can this be done at home? I don't want to miss too much school if she's going to miss sometime coming to Survivor Series."

"Absolutely, I'm a mom too so I completely understand your concern with missing school. If it's okay with you we can interview her at your house or we can find a conference room at a hotel near you which ever you prefer. Then after the interview we will play a video made by Roman Dean and my husband inviting her to the pay per view. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great. I think we should do the interview at the hotel since we don't have a very big apartment. She's going to freak when she finds out she's getting tickets." Stacey told the brunette woman.

"Hotel it is then. Well I think that's covered everything." Stephanie said as she stood up from her chair before stopping quickly. "Oh, wait. Do you need transportation to and from the PPV?"

"It's in Indianapolis right? Stacey asked as she rose from her chair too.

"Yes."

"No we should be okay, that's not that far from our house."

"Alright if anything changes give us a call and we will email you with the information for Kennedy's interview and the surprise. Thanks again so much for doing this." Stephanie said as she walked with Stacey toward her office door and pulled it open before entering the hallway.