Chapter One

Ugh it's not good enough! I said as I looked in the mirror at my outfit. This would be the seventh outfit I had tried on. What? You can't judge me for wanting to look amazing on my first day working for a big movie producer! Maybe I should go with the vintage style today? Hmmm? Or maybe I could do the sweet and innocent button up sweater with the pencil skirt? After 40 minutes of non stop procrastination I decided to go with the stereo typical secretary look. I sighed as I looked in the mirror. Oh well. Too late to change anyway.

So I know a lot of you who are reading this think that I am getting my hopes up with this whole acting thing. But the truth is I don't think they are up so high. I mean I am going to be working for a movie producer!! Producer! Ahh I can almost taste the fame and the wealth.

I feel confident as I pull up to set. I show the police officer at the front my ID and pass. I feel so powerful! So special. So important! He tells me to go on straight and park in lot 109. And that I will be needed on set in 30 minutes.

Gosh I am so excited! I am so excited that I almost hit Liam Hemsworth! With my car. I almost hit Liam Hemsworth with my car. That is smooth.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I say as I jump out of the car to see in any damage is done. "I didn't see you! Oh gosh I'm gonna get fired on my first day.." I mumble to myself.

"Haha it's fine really. No one got hurt. That's all that matters."

His accent. So dreamy. So perfect.

"Are you sure?!"

"Yes I'm sure haha. I'm Liam by the way. You are?"

Oh. My. Gosh. Liam Hemsworth did not just introduce himself to me! And he asked who I was!!!! Stay calm, Just stay calm.

"Um yeah I am um Katie. Yeah Emily."

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you Emily."

At this point I am more than positive I look ridiculously dumb,

"And um you too Liam?"

"I'll see you around then."

"Bye.."

Don't leave me I thought to myself. Did that really just happen? Whoa! Yup I am almost famous.

After my run in with Liam I headed straight to set where I saw the producer I was going to be working for. I take a deep breath. Straighten myself up. And walk over to him with confidence,

"Hi my name is Emily Vaughn and I..."

"Oh right. The new intern. Where's my coffee?"

"Your coffee?

"Yes my coffee. I told someone to email you about the kind I liked. I know I did,"

"I didn't get any email I'm sorry."

"Well just go down to the kitchen and get some then!"

"Umm yes sir."

When I got home it was 9:47. I was more tired then than I have ever been! But all in all it was a good day! Tomorrow I need to get there at 7:30 with the right coffee! Yup I am almost famous. Almost.

Okay guys so this is kind of cheesy. It'll get better I swear.