4. Beautiful Nightmare

Začít od začátku

She wiped her face. "Gross! Morning breath!" she laughed out loud and shooed me off to the table.

"You know you love me!" I yelled at her and sat down to eat the leftover eggs and bacon.

Keith let out a loud snore, and we both eyed him.

"I have a strange urge to draw a mustache on him," Mom said eagerly. "But, I'm going to be a responsible adult, and not do it." she slumped in her seat and turned up the volume of the TV.

I laughed at her. My mother was so immature for her age. That's what she gets for raising two teenagers in her house. To be honest, she was more of a teenager than I ever was.

I shoved the food in my mouth and began to tweet Liam.

@Payne_Reliever 12:12PM

Woke up late. But thats only coz I dreamt of you :) @Real_Liam_Payne have a great day, love!

Instantly, I had a few favorites on that tweet. At least my followers weren't dead like most people. A few days more, then I'll be seeing Liam in the concert. I had a seat that was near the front, AND I had a pass to see them and take pictures. I am so excited right now! I still can't believe it!

Liam's P.O.V

As always, my twitter feed was blowing up with fans. I replied to a few, because I felt like making someone's day today. With making someone's day on my mind, I was naturally curious about June, so I typed in her username. She tweeted me today, and I smiled. I was just about to reply, but then I remembered that I couldn't. I had this thing where I would answer to fans, but there is just something that told me not to reply to her. Again, I do not want to put her through all of the rumors and crap, especially with a dangerous someone out there who can strike any minute.

I logged into my fake account, and favorited her post. Soon enough, she messaged me.

Her: Hey there, Leeroy :)

Me: Hi :)

Her: So, r u going to the 1D concert on Friday? I'd like to assume that you are in the area, hopefully.

Me: You're correct about the area. You got me :) but...Maybe. I'm still debating

Her: You totally should! You may never know when you'll have the chance again

Me: Maybe I should. I can meet niall :P

Her: see? now you have a purpose

Me: still a big maybe, but I'll try

"Whatcha doing, Liam?" Niall looked over my shoulder and I saw a smirk paint across his face.

"Shut up," I told him. "Remember. No one can know about this account," I warned.

"I know, I know," he rolled his eyes and sighed. "Kind of like how I'm bringing Kai to the concert on Friday." He mumbled the last part. "BYE"

"You're what?!" I yelled. "Niall! You know that Paul doesn't want any girlfriends on tour!"

"I know, but you're breaking rules, aren't you?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean that you should!" I slapped him on the arm.

"I'll work something out!" He rubbed the spot where I hit him. "Geez," he muttered.

I sighed. "Sorry, lad. Your arm okay?"

He nodded. "Don't worry about it." He smiled and opened his laptop.