my cousin tyler

thats my cousin tyler ^
he is more of a brother to me them a cousin he helps me out when im upset or feeling down and i help him out. he is only a year younger then i am and he'll be 14 in about a month and in like 3 months i'll be 15 i babysat him when me and him where younger around the age of 8 and 9 me and him where always at our mom-mom joans house alot when we where younger til about 8 and 9 because thats when she past away and we got through it together i love him to death and i dont want anyone to hurt him he is my life. and now currently his current girlfriend jasmine has been treating him like shit and only wants him for certain things and he came to me asking what he should do and i told him he should break up with her because he's only hurting himself by being in a shitty relationship no matter how much he loves her i care for him to death but if someone hurts him their gonna get beat (and im not that violent type) but when it comes to him i am no matter what happens im there for him. me and him have gree up together and learned to stick up for each other whether its in the dating boys/girls sense or if its getting bullied or cutting (i use to cut and it still makes me feel like shit til this very day) i just want to say one thing i want him to be happy no matter what whether when he gets older he has a girlfriend and gets married or if he has a child i want whats best for him and im gonna stick by him through thick and thin and he's even going to my school that im supposed to being going to next year so i'll see him more often and me and him said this year for valentines day "fuck our significant other where each others valentine this year" so me and him are suppose to be hanging out today. tbh i couldnt wish for a better cousin.