Chapter 1

MYSTICS POV
Flashback

MYSTIC HELP MYSTIC said Lisa . I walk downstairs to see Jason lisa's ex trying to rape her all I knew was I was beyond pissed about this I could feel my muscles tense up and before I knew it I was beating the living shit out of Jason.

He had a black eye a bunch of bruises and scratches now I kicked him one final time then threw him out of the house literally threw him. After that I checked on my sister to Make sure she was alright.

Next day
I had just got out of my bed when there was a knock at the door so I ran down stairs and answered the door u was shocked at what I saw there were 6 policeman at my door.

MS . Harper you are under arrest for a attempt of murder I started asking question.

What the fuck I didn't try to kill anyone your crazy I yelled then I tried running but I tripped and they cought me.

One officer said you don't remember almost killing that guy that's when I saw Jason being taken to the ambulance I was so shocked after everything I had no clue I would be in jail once again.

End of flashback

3 years later

Yes finally free I was so excited to get out of that place every time I go there I don't learn my lesson at all I wasn't supposed to be there for 3 years but Jason didn't survive the beating so I ended up being there even longer it sucked ass.

I didn't know where to go because I have no parents and my sister lives in a different country that's when I noticed my dealer was like five blocks away so I decided to go there I have cash.

(A-alex m-mystic)

A-hey mystic haven't seen you in a while

M-just got out of jail and I was wondering if you had and extra board till I get one and I need some stuff

A-oh wow well here you go but it costs 40 this time

M-heres your money now bye

So after that I decided to ride to the park smoke a joint then got back on my board to meet up with my buddy razor when all of a sudden a bunch of new reporters start asking me b questions . One asked how do you feel? Do you think you will end up back in jail for the 7th time I r will stay out of trouble that's when I screamed get that ducking camera out my face damn. Then they left scared.

RAZOR I shouted running and hugging him I missed you

I missed you too said razor.

ALSON POV
(A/N ALSON will not be in this story a lot)

I was having a terrific day with my daughter ally and parents when I saw my younger sister out the corner of my eye hugging her fag of a friend.

But I realized she shouldn't be here did she escape so I turned to my mom.
Mom I said .

Yeah babygirl.

Isn't mystic supposed to be in jail for 6 years not 3

Yeah why sweetie.

Look over there she's out did she escape.

Hang on it says on my voice mail that she was realsed Tom did you lock the house said my mother.

Yes I d I'd said my dad

As you can see our family hates my sister except for my sister Lisa which we had killed but we told mystic she moved to the other side of the country so she has no reason to come home WHT so ever she made the mistake of killing someone who did nothing b to her at all so she is not welcomed.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it sucks and if it's to short it's just haven't wrote in awhile and I'm really fu c Ling tired so just tell Me how it is thanks