Part 1

Jessica's POV

Emily came running threw the door and jumping on the couch. "Ow can you slow down there I'm trying to watch TV in peace" I said. "Oh stop your complaining your going to love me after this look"
She was pointing at an article from her phone Bieber Co. "Okay it's a name of a company wow I love you so much ." I said rolling my eyes at her."OMG are you really that blind okay let me read it to you then because your lack of reading is not really working today. Okay it says Bieber Co is now hiring a secretary that can work at any time when called or ask. Is available at what ever hour and has the credibility of doing anything that Mr. Bieber says. See now you understand why." Working for someone that can boss me around like a puppet hell no. But it the only job available at this moment what the heck okay I'll just do it. "Does it say any contact way to contact them?" "Yea it right here but it has to be made be email or phone call"
Next Day

Mr. Bieber
I have heard about your job opening and I am wondering if I can come by the office to come and show you my paper work. I have had years of experience in this work environment . It would be great to hear back thank you.

~Jessica