"I'm with you because I fell in love with you. You don't have no reason to worry about these niggas. I'm with you." I said, pulling him close to me by his neck. "Aight?" I said. He chuckled and placed my waist and pecked my lips.

"I gotchu ma."

"You trust me?"

"I trust you."

"How bout we trade places tonight." I said, pushing him back on the bed and taking off my blazer and unzipping my dress and climbing on top of him.

"Damn, alright." he said, getting comfortable. "I'm all yours."

___

I woke up before Khale the next morning and went downstairs to start cooking. More than just cooking, I had a feast in that kitchen, that I had to clean up, but I felt like treating him this morning.

I cook eggs, toast, sausage, muffins, hashbrowns, waffles, some bacon, and some tea cakes which were really breakfast food, but eh. I wanted some. I'm surprised Khale didn't wake up from the smell.

About a hour later I was done and walked up into our room and shook Khale a little to wake him up and eat.

"Baby... Breakfast's is ready." I said, turning him over and waking him. He twitched a little and finally opened his eyes. "Baby, time to eat." I smiled and took the covers off him a little. I walked back downstairs and fixed him a plate as he emerged from upstairs in some pajama pants.

"Damn." he simply said, sitting down as I handed him a plate. I kissed his cheek and got him some orange juice and sat in front of him..

"Eat up baby."

"I know you ain't cook all this for me."

"I was hungry too." I chuckled and got up, fixing my plate.

"Yeah but you straight feastin' up in here." he chuckled taking a hash brown into his mouth. "Thank babe."

"You're welcome" I say as I began eating.

After I got done eating I went upstairs to wake up the girls to eat and then went into my room to change and get ready.

About 30 minutes later I walked downstairs to see Khale and his friends down there.

"Heyyy!" I said, eagerly walking over to the table and hugging everyone.

"Hey Navaya!" they all said, hugging me back.

"Ya'll hungry?"

"Khale offered, we already ate."

"Well damn." I chuckled and began sitting all the food that was left on two little plates for the girls.

"MOMMYYYY!!"

"DADDDDYYYY!!"

"What's wrong with you two?" Khale said, watching the girls angrily run down the stairs.

"KATELY BROKE MY DOLL!"

"I DID NOT YOU SAT ON IT WITH YOUR BUTT!"

"NO I DIDN'T! MOMMYYYY!!" Avaya yelled.

"DADDDYYY!!"

"SHUTUP UGLYYYY!!"

"UGLIERRR!"

"UGLIEREST!"

"MOST UGLYIEREST!"

"HEY!" I yelled, startling them both. "You both are beautiful, stop it. Apologize."

"NOT UNTIL I GET A NEW DOLL!"

"Khale help me out here!"

"Alright, alright." Khale said getting up and picking them both up. "Apologize to your sister." he said to both of them.