Chapter Two

a/n: im sorry i havent updated this in a little while!!! i had exams all of last week so i didnt have enough time, but this is the first thing i wrote as soon as i had free time. also, i know this is short!!! things are gonna get interesting in the next part so ;)))))

By the time the boys reached their hotel for the night- after many hours of Michael trying to subtly wake Gavin so that he could talk to him-, Gavin had managed to doze off properly, curled up on his side in the passenger seat. Michael's eyes had gotten tired and droopy, having been driving for about 5 and a half hours, most of which spent without the company of his boyfriend.

He pulled into the hotel's car park and dragged himself out of the car. After waking the Brit up, Michael practically pulled him through the car park and to the doors. Gavin was beyond groggy, and Michael was just plain exhausted. The older man walked up to the front counter and muttered his last name to the girl, and that they had a reservation for a night. She raised her eyebrows and glanced up at the clock as if to say 'how are you so tired at this time?' and turned to her computer to check their reservation. Michael didn't know what time it actually was, and looked up at the clock. 5:30 PM. What the fuck?

"Gavin, what the fuck-" Michael began, before being cut off with a disapproving look from the girl behind the counter. A quick glance around the room revealed nobody else there apart from them, but he complied. The ginger rolled his eyes before beginning again, "Gavin, it's 5:30. What are we gonna do until it's actually a reasonable time to sleep?"

Gav rubbed his eyes drowsily, "I don't know. Sleep."

Michael sighed, knowing that his boyfriend was of no help when he didn't have time to properly wake up. He looked back up at the girl and smiled sweetly as she handed him the room key. They dragged their bags behind them as they walked into the room.