Only You

"Just don't say anything to anyone and maybe this, whatever it is, never happened." He said simply, looking over at me with disdain and I felt my lips tighten into a straight line as I looked everywhere but his face. Whatever he could be referring to is not something that can be so easily ignored like this, especially by me. I stood up from the bed that he laid on and looked around his room, wondering why I was still here exactly when I could be in my own room, watching Netflix or something more entertaining than the activities I could do in here with him of all people. I bent down and grabbed my jeans, sliding them on and zipping them up, knowing that every move I made was being watched, much like a hawk watches their prey, and I was smug, knowing he couldn't keep his eyes off of me even if he tried, it was too late for him. He was addicted yet he tries to push me away, quit cold turkey with a flick of his wrist, but he wasn't like that at all. I knew him too well at this point. I looked up finally point had my shirt pulled onto my figure and met his eyes, seeing and not quite understanding all the emotions that showed through his baby blue eyes even though he tried blocking them with a stone cold stare, making my heart ache and my fingers twitch, wanting to take him and hold him close. There is no way he could ever love me though, he wasn't strong enough for that.

"Whatever Prescott. Just don't start any shit with Max later." I said, turning away from him and walking out of his room, slamming the door behind me, seeing no need to be near him any longer than I needed to be. Stepping into my room I felt all my stress just wash away. There were times with Nathan that I felt free, I felt like maybe I could actually have a healthy relationship with him and take over the world, but with someone like him it's physically impossible. He doesn't understand what a healthy one consists of and most likely never will. I don't blame him of course, none of it was his fault as he likes to say, I only blame him for believing the shit everyone said to him as he grew up and I wish everyday that maybe he'll finally realize how much I adore him, or how much I hate him. Either one would work for me seeing as I don't need him in my life. Doesn't mean I don't want him, but I could live without him, even if the need to touch him became too much to bear. My life would probably be easier if I had never started whatever this is with him. I only remember some bits of what happened to make this become a regular thing.

One moment we were beating the shit out of one another in between our rooms, he had said something about Max or Kate, maybe even Chloe, I'm not really sure, and I had just snapped, finally pissed off at him and the next thing I know I had kissed him, pushing him against the wall with all my strength and he fought me, he fought as much as he could and eventually started to kiss back, we both fought for dominance and I had given up after a bit, not in the mood to fight anymore at that point and beginning to question my actions and he won, pushing me back down on the ground and then proceeding to drag me, literally drag me into his room and saying if I'm going to start something, I better go through with it. So I did. And I did. And I did again. It's been going on for what feels like ages. It's never gentle either, it always started due to a fight or even a glare in the hallway that always ended up in either one of our beds, and we liked to switch it up, never liking to do the same thing every time, but a lot of people do that don't they? Maybe not the way we do, seeing as how we coined it ''Hatefucking' and I highly doubt a lot of people do that nowadays unless they're fucked up like the two of us. Which, when I think about it I know I'm a lot like Nathan, I just wish I wasn't, but I can't help who I am.

I felt my phone vibrate and looked down to see a text from Chloe. Confused, I opened it up, she never messaged me much before so this was a surprise.

' I no what ur doin w/ Prescock. '

' Ur a sick fuck Graham. Out of evry1, u had to choose Nathan? '

' Unless this is some sort of hatefuckin thing. '