Phobia

Everyone has a weakness, but I have two, everything you say and everything you do.

... And now it's all clear to me. The fact that should've been noticed since the beginning. I wonder why I know this all now? Now that you seem so far away. The things that I feared, all became true. This halfcold bound that keeps us together, what's that to you? After knowing a little bit of fame, you became someone new. The old you is still there to be seen but it's only natural that you fit into a new world, one that's so far away from mine. I don't see any solution other then keeping you close by force. But what should I do? Doing nothing is only gonna make you disappear from my sight and climbing onto you is only gonna tear us apart. I'm sure now that you're the kind of person who can uncover my mask, but I know that I should put on that smile, that so many believe in, cause you aren't willing to wash away my tears, even if they would fall out. The me whom I remember was a strong, powerfull me, almost unbreakable. Where is she now, I don.t know. Maybe she had been fading away... But you know, I must try to rebuilt my mentality, my personality, my everything, so that I will rise once again and show the world what this girl with the name of a flower is made of. Haha. That sounds funny. It makes me seem like a rafinate lady, a beautiful, sensible being. God, I have so many sides of myself, I can.t even count them. Why must I change? I mean, I liked the way I was before meeting you. How did you manage to make my head and heart a total mess? Everything is so tangled I can.t even sleep at night anymore.

Hi. I'm Rose. I'm currently facing the worst enemy of a teenage girls life: love. At first it was like in the oldfashioned fairytales, I saw a hottie at school, fell for him and I began daydreaming about him in the classroom while the teachers were trying to insert their bullshit in my head. But wait a moment, I forgot to tell you that I'm quite a complicated girl, the wild type. So I had this amazing idea. I put on my sexy underwear and since it was winter I put on my wintercoat too, so that the people outside won.t notice I wasn't wearing anything. I went to the place at school, where my crush was rehearsaling with his band. As they were heading home, I ran after him, called his name and asked him to show me the keybord they've just bought into their basement. As we entered the room I took off my wintercoat. Unfortunately he said, he hasn.t time for stupid shit. Afterwards I found out that he had a girlfriend for a long time and that he still suffers after the break-up. But at that time, I wouldn.t dare imagine that my life would turn out the way it did...