"He has a very nice voice, no?", Shrignold said.

"He sounds like he swallowed a computer...", I said as I continued watching him curiously.

Shrignold laughed softly. "He is a computer (Y/N).", he said.

"Inside mY mInD there IS a DIgItAl M-"

"So glad to see you again!", Tony said as he placed his hand on Colin's shoulder.

Colin went rigid as a pole, his happy expression turning blank. He stared at Tony, and he turned his gaze on Tony's gloved hand resting on his shoulder. I felt Shrignold tense up beside me, and I looked at him worriedly. Tony seems to realize what he had done, and he quickly pulled his hand back, only for his wrist to be grabbed by Colin.

"Colin wait!", Shrignold said as we saw Colin pull Tony towards him, his expression still blank.

Colin pulled Tony into a hug, his bright smile back on his face.

"It's very nice to see my friends TOO!", Colin said as he released Tony from the hug. Paige squealed in excitement and tackle-hugged Colin. Colin caught her and laughed.

"SHRIGNOLD! Why are you just standing THERE?~ Come greet an old PAL!!~", Colin's voice called out, his digital tune making his voice go higher at some times, making it seem like it was a glitch.

Shrignold flew to Colin slowly, almost like in a daze. He had an expression of confusion and bewilderment plastered on his face. Nevertheless, he forced a smile and greeted Colin.

"H-Hi Colin.", he greeted. Colin pulled him into a hug, and for a second, his face contorted to an angry one, his green eye flashing red.

"I missed you ALL!! WOW!", he exclaimed as his gleeful face returned. He scanned us all, literally. A thin green wall of laser emitted from his glasses and scanned us. He stopped scanning as he saw L.j., "Even L.j. is with us TODAY!"

L.j. greeted him with a smile and shook his hand.

"Are you guys done?", Sonic.exe yawned, "Because this is really not my-"

"Shut up.", Tails interrupted. Sonic.exe stuck his tongue out at him.

"Yeah, I really want to change.", BEN said as he loosened his tie, removing it afterwards.

"This shit is soaked in Hellspawn blood...", Jeff grumbled as he took his coat off.

"You're clothes are in the closet, down at the right part~", Tony said.

"So you didn't burn them?!", E.j. angrily exclaimed.

"Nope~", Tony said with a derpy smile.

Toby facepalmed, while the others just grumbled darkly. Even Sally looked pissed off.

"Come~ I'll help you guys~", L.j. said as he skipped to some place. The others followed them grumpily.

"I want to change too!!", I protested.

"Alright!~ Someone dropped a package for you a while ago~", Paige said.

"But... we were fighting-", I said, only to be cut off by the loud laughs of Paige, Tony, and Colin.

"How did she get that- Hey Shrignold, you okay?", I asked him. He still had that look of confusion on his face.

"ALRIGHT!! We guys have a lot to talk ABOUT!! But first, Paige, why don't you help (Y/N) CHANGE?", Colin suggested.

"Oh that's a great idea!~", Paige exclaimed. She then hooked her arm on mine and dragged me back to her room. "We'll be back in a jiffy!!~", she said as she waved her free hand.