(1)

"Yoichi!" the gym teacher called out, reading the names off of the register. 

"H-here sir." the brunette replied quietly, before walking towards the changing room. He walked into the hot room, the smell of sweat from previous classes hitting him immediately. Holding his kit close to his body, he swiftly manoeuvred his way over to the changing cubicles. He stood in front of the blue doors, only to discover that they were all occupied. The already faint colour drained from Yoichi's already pale face as the realisation hit him that he'd have to get changed in front of other people. 

"Yoichi? Is everything ok?" Kimizuki asked, hanging his bag onto a peg and pulling his shirt off over his head. The brunette nodded shyly and placed his bag on the end opposite to kimizuki. He reached his hand into his bag and pulled out his kit. He slowly took his blazer off and unbuttoned his shirt before sliding it off. He turned around in attempt to hide his porcelain like body from any eyes that happened to glance over where he was stood as he put his polo shirt, trainers and shorts on. He wrapped his arms around his stomach awkwardly while walking out to the gym.

It was no secret to Kimizuki that Yoichi was extremely self conscious about his body. Since they moved up into their second year, everyone had grown apart from Yoichi. He had been repeatedly mistaken for a girl by his teachers and fellow class mates, and even his own father would tease him about it. 

~

"Hey, Yoichi," Kimizuki asked, gently tapping the smaller boy on the shoulder as they walked to their next class. "Would you like to come over to my place tonight?"

"Oh, uh, sure Kimizuki-kun," the brunette said, smiling sweetly.