Words Like Knives

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Wow, go ahead and put it like that." I hissed out, did he not understand that I too wasn't happy with this. "Do you think I want to be bound for eternity to a werewolf that has most issues than I?"

"Do you think I want to be bound to a crazy ex-vampire that just two days ago tortured people to death?" He thundered, and I recoiled as If I had been slapped. I had killed the hunters because they had hurt him, did he not understand that? Quickly enough the emotions disappeared from my face, and the emotionless bitch known as Katherine Pierce resurfaced full force. 

"Says the werewolf that two days ago killed his uncle to become the Alpha." I spit out, glaring daggers at him. I felt his pain and hurt at my words, but I ignored it. He didn't know me, he didn't know my history. He didn't know my suffering, he had no right to judge me.

"I guess we're the same then..." He finally said, eyes filled with emotion. "We both got our families killed with our stupidity."

The moment those words left his lips I felt a knife pierce my heart. Just remembering finding their bodies, cold as stone in the home I had grown up in. My mama, my papa, my sestra. My own daughter, who I never got to hold in my arms. I closed my eyes in pain, before swirling my wrist and using my magic to open the front door.

"Get out." I murmured, turning by back at him. "Before I make you."

 Soon enough the front door closed with a bang, and cold tears ran through my cheeks. 

"What are you doing?" Liliya inquired, looking at me while I grabbed some clothes from my closest

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I replied, nonchalantly. "I'm packing my bag."

"Why?" Liliya asked, still not getting it. 

"I'm leaving." I stated, as I continued to drop clothes into my bags. "I came here to get away from the supernatural, but this place is worse than Mystic Falls. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if aliens popped out in town tomorrow."

"What happened?" The witch demanded, grabbing my arm and stopping me from continuing making the bags. "You were ok this morning."

"Nothing happened, I'm just going to leave this stupid town forever." I replied, forcing my arm free. "Do I need to mention that Silas is still after me? If I stay too long he'll find me." 

"Ok." Liliya simply said, before grinning at me. "Ohhhh, road trip."

"What?" I asked, this time I was the one perplexed.

"I'm coming with." The teen witch stated, in a bubbly tone. "You're not getting rid of me you bitch, as If I could leave you to learn the Craft on your own. You would cause the apocalypse, I'm sure."

"Fine, but pack quickly." I said, knowing the wench was to stubborn to give up on something when she made up her mind. "We leave in an hour."

One hour later the bags were in the trunk, and the two witch bitches were ready to leave

"We're not going to say good-bye to anybody?" Liliya inquired, as she sat on the passengers seat. "Not even Lydia?"

"Well call later, maybe." I replied turning on the radio.

"So where are we going?" The witch inquired, glancing at my with curiosity. "New York maybe? Las Vegas?"

"We are going to kill Silas." I stated, not even bothering to look up. I was trying to find a good radio station, but it was like people these days only listened to crap.

"What ?" Liliya cried out, looking at me like I was crazy. "Please don't tell me we're leaving this hellmouth to go the other known hellmouth?"

"The best defense is a good offense." I quoted out, giving her a grin. "First we're getting an attack plan, than a plan B and then a plan C. We might as well get a plan D just in case."

"So we aren't going to Mystic Falls?" Liliya inquired, just making sure she understood.

"Not yet at least, I'm not stepping a foot into that town until I have a solid plan." I stated, as I turned on the ignition. 

"Then where are we going now?" The teen asked, pouting at me.

"You'll see when we get there brat." I replied, smirking at her. "Now shut up, I want to hear this song." 

I stepped on the pedal and we went towards our destination.

 Good-bye Beacon Hills, you will not be missed. 

Good-bye my mate

A/N: This was the last chapter. Next one will be the epilogue. Don't kill me yet.