Chapter 8: Going Out

Maddison's P.O.V

Ed hung up the phone. He just stood there frozen.

"Ed? Who was that?" I was still so confused. I heard bits and pieces of the phone conversation, and it sounded pretty bad.

"It was Dean." He said with the blankest almost scared look on his face.

"How did he get your number? What did he want?" I asked urgently. I had no idea what to think.

"No idea." He said then he took a deep breath.

"He wanted you." I just stood there frozen. How would he know im staying with Ed? How did he get Ed's number.

"I won't let him touch you." Ed said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me, giving me a reassuring hug. I was really hoping everything would be okay. But I feel safe around Ed. Everything will be good in the long run.

"Let's just not think about that okay?" Ed suggested. I nodded and flashed a small smile.

"Now, where were we?" Ed said teasingly and I giggled. I put my hands on both sides of his face and pulled him closer to me. He put his hands on my hips, and our faces were centimeters apart. I couldn't take it anymore. He was definitely teasing me. I smashed my lips into his, which imediatley made the kiss intense.

I knocked him onto the bed and crawled on top of him, and started kissing his jaw line, and the side of his mouth. I tugged the bottom of his shirt, indicating permission to take it off. He nodded and I did so. I left a trail of kisses down to his waistline, then stopped. I sat up.

"Ed?"

"Yes love?"

"Do you think we are moving to fast?"

"Well I don't know. What do you think." And with that I pushed him back over and continued to kiss him. Soon it got really heated and he took off my shirt. All of a sudden his phone went off. Yea. Again.

He walked over and looked at his phone.

"It's a text from my brother, sorry to ruin the mood." He said with a sarcastic frown. I just sighed in relief, knowing it wasn't a text from Dean. Shit, Dean. Well now that the moment is ruined, me and Ed decided to go out.

"Ed where are we going?"

"You'll see."

We walked for a good five more minutes and there it was. The pub I was attacked at. The place Dean goes almost everyday to get wasted.

"Ed, out of all places, why the hell are we HERE?"

"Because It seemed like you were tense, so I though why not go for a drink. And if we see Dean, we will leave immediately. I promise."

"Eh, one drink won't hurt." I said. Then he grabbed my hand and held it tight, and we walked through the doors.

I have never actually been in the pub, and I really didn't know it was this hectic, but im here for me. Im doing this to ease up alittle.

"Wow." I said as me and Ed were trying to squeeze thought the sweaty dancing bodies to sit at a table in the back. So far, there is no sign of Dean, which made me quite relived.

"I will go get us a couple drinks." Ed said, and he walked to the bar. I sat there alone in the corner. And a clearly drunken man stumbled towards me. He had lazy brown hair and he looked disgusting.

"Hey baby, what's a pretty girl like you doing here all by yourself." He slurred. His breath was stained of alcohol.

"Umm Im with someone so, it would be nice if you could leave." The gross drunken man the put his arm around me.

"C'mon baby don't be like that." He slurred.

"Your repulsive." I hissed at him. He then grabbed my wrist.

"You know what I do to girls who don't listen to me you little slut!"

"Let go of me." I said sternly, but not loudly enough for people to hear. Where the hell was Ed. He didn't listen, so I screamed it out.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING DRUNK!" Then someone knocked the man out, but to my surprise it wasn't Ed, but it was the person I dreaded most in this world. Dean.

***Hello to anyone who is currently reading. Sorry this chapter was alittle short but the story will get much better. :)

~Arianna

Lost In Time (an Ed Sheeran fan-fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें