I seen Aaliyah's shoulder shudder from trying not to laugh but it was cut short when Adam was held at by the neck and his eyes rolled back in his head....which meant he was disqualified....Trey was the winner obviously.

Adam and Trey walked out of the room patting each other backs and Kara ran to Trey's side “Oh baby does your nose hurt I can make it feel better for you” She asked while looking at his face.

“No, it's fine...go in there it's your turn now..I want to see your sexy ass beat ass haha” He said while smacking her bum and I mentally gagged.

She flipped her hair and went into the room with all the rest of the females and I followed her.

“Aye Lexi” Trey said behind me and I stopped to look at him.

“Break a leg” He said and took a swig from his water bottle....I rolled my eyes because I know he meant it seriously not as sarcasm.

While I walked in their I seen determined and scared faces....I hurriedly put my hair in a bun and breathed out while cracking my knuckles and neck.

“Whoah it's not real Lexi” Aaliyah said and I looked at her but didn't say anything because a bunch of robots females busted through the door and started to fight us.

In the first 3 minutes a lot of the students were disqualified quickly.

I seen Aaliyah and shouted “Yes it is!” and smiled and she smiled also.

I kicked a robot in the knee so that it broke it and she collapsed....she's disqualified.

I then went to kick another female but she seen it coming and punched me then grabbed my head and hit the cement wall with it...Most of the impact was blocked because Aaliyah came and shoved the robot away.

I turned around and nodded my head as in a thank you and went back to fighting.

Now there was only two females left Kara and me...you would honestly think it would be Aaliyah instead of Kara but what happened was Aaliyah was supposedly killed because one of the girl students pushed her in front of the robot so the robot didn't kill the one girl she killed Aaliyah and before Aaliyah had to leave the room she punched the girl in her face lol.

“You're pretty good valley girl” That was my new nick name for Kara

“Thank Trey taught me” She smiled proudly...and my eyes squinted with a fake smile

“You're good yourself you know” She said while breathing heavily and punching a robot in the face.

“Yeah I know....but thank anyways” I said smiling a little and elbowing one in the stomach.

As I turned my head Kara was now pinned on the ground by the female foot and she was about to loose conscious....but knowing me I just had to be captain save a hoe and I tackled the robot and punched her in her face 3 timed before my fist went into her skull.