Fred Weasley Clean Imagine

*Y/N Point of View*

It was that time of the year again, Christmas. Christmas at Hogwarts is beautiful. I get to spend Christmas with My boyfriend, Fred and his family. I love the Weasley family they are so much fun mostly Fred and George. There is something about them that I adore, other them that one if them is my boyfriend and that the other one is my best friend.

Fred and George are trying to figure out what to get people for Christmas and for some reason I'm here. Yea, when you boyfriend and his twin brother who is also your best friend and the real reason why I'm here is when Fred...,no screw that, both of them, when it comes to Fred and George get they get stressed they need me to help them get through things; jokes, gifts for people,etc. And that's where I come in and I don't mind it because I'm happy I get to spend time with Fred because sometimes I don't get to at school. Fred and I have been together since part of first year. But we have known each other since we were 5 years old. I practically grow up with the Weasley family and they are my family and they have been there for me since I've meet them. Mostly the twins, they have been there for me for that longest time. I've liked Fred since we were 8,9,or 10. George tells me that Fred likes me but for some reason I don't believe him.

Meanwhile, I'm walking through Diagon Ally seeing what I can get for the Weasley family, Harry, Hermione, and Fleur.

*Few hours later*
I found everything! Yay! I got Ginny,a new broomstick for Quidditch, Harry,an new owl, Mr. Weasley,I got a muggle book that tells what happens in the muggle world, Ron, new wand because he keeps breaking them, Hermione, a book that she has wanted since I meet her it's about every kind of magic since ancient times and now and the thing about this book is that when new discovery about magic occurs then it adds it to the book, Mrs. Weasley, a magic cook book, Bill and Fleur, roses that are made of love and if they get divorced the they die, Percy, got him a few more suits because he needed more, George, a joke and insult book that just can out a couple months ago and he has wanted it, and Fred, a silver ring that says 'Always' on it because I'll always be there for him till the end. Now on my way to the Weasley house. I can't wait!

*At the Weasley house*

I knocked on the door and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley answer the door. "Y/N! Your here!" We hug and then I see everyone come down stairs. I hug the girls (Hermione, Ginny, and Fleur) at once and then I hug Harry then Ron then Bill and Percy then my favorite Weasley's, the twins, I'm stuck in the middle of them, which I don't mind I'm use to it. I let go of George and I hug Fred for a little bit longer then I want to let go but Fred doesn't let me go then I look at him and he looks at me. He still isn't letting me go, so we just stay like that for a while until George and Bill pull Fred off of me and they did manage it but then Fred had a puppy face on saying that he misses me. I looked at him I gave him that awe eyes and George and Bill let go of Fred and then Fred came up to me and took my hand and said, "Merry Christmas Babygirl" I blushed and said, "Merry Christmas you too honey" Mrs. Weasley step out of the kitchen and saw Fred and I and awed and Fred stepped back and Mrs. Weasley said, "Dinners ready and Freddie, now I know why you love her so much. You too are so cute together." I blushed and then Fred said, "Mum" Fred looked at me and said, "Sorry about that" "It's fine. I thought it was really cute." I said to him and then kissed him on the cheek and walked in the kitchen with Fred behind me.

After dinner, we went around the Christmas tree. We started opening presents from the others and then they opened my presents at the end and everyone was happy that they got things that they wanted and I looked at Fred and he looked like he was about to cry and I went over to him and asked, "What's wrong Freddie?" "I'm fine. It's just happy that you thought of me and that I mean so much to you. I love you Y/N." He kisses me on the lips in front of everyone and his parents, Hermione and Ginny thought we were cute together.

Then Fred stopped kissing me and then he got down on one knee and I was about to cry and I covered my month.

"Y/N, I have loved you since we meet and I will love till you stop loving me which I won't because you have been in my life since we were 5 years old and I never stopped. What I'm trying to say is Will you marry me?"

I look at him. I'm speechless. I'm so happy. "I don't know what to say. Yes, yes of course" he put the ring on my finger and we kissed everyone was clapping and Mrs. Weasley, Fleur, Hermione, and Ginny were so happy that they were crying like I was. Fred jumped up and hugged me and we kissed in front of his family but we don't care and neither did they.

A hour later, Fred and I were cuddling on the couch, just us and we were in front of the fireplace and we look at each other and Fred said, "I love you baby" "I love you too Freddie"