Start of it all

Soul on side.

Five years later....

I stood there while I watched Shawn get bit by Hershel's second wife, who had died by being bitten by someone and was now running wild, Shawn was lying on the ground with blood running out of his neck, his sisters tried to stop the bleeding, but nothing worked, he bled out and died but what amazed us was that he came back from the dead and started going after his sisters.

I ran in front of the girls protecting them from their dead brother. I took my knife out and stabbed him in the shoulder trying to warn him off, but he didn't even seem fazed and kept moving. I was about to stab him in the head to kill him but I heard Hershel shout.

"NOOO, don't kill him, led him into the barn"

I tried but as I moved away to lead him into the barn he went after the girls. Then out of nowhere Spirit came running and put himself in-between them. I used that and got his attention, I yell at him and Shawn started following me into the barn, we locked him and Hershel's wife in there.

"What are they? because that's not our brother in there!" Yelled Maggie

"I don't know" Replied Hershel

"There dead, dats what they are" I said, their heads all turned and looked at me

"How can that be?" Asked Beth

"I don't know, but they went after us like wild animals, Hershel's wife just ate Shawn and he died and tried to eat the two of ya, the dead are walkin and we're the food" I told them

"How is this even possible?" Jim asked

"I don't know, but we should listen to what da radio said and stock up on food and water while we can, get weapons and protect ourselves and our friends" spoke Otis

"He's right ya know, we should stick to our selves and your close friends, me and otitis can go hunting when we run low on food if needed" I spoke, they all nodded in agreement.

5 Months later

"Open your mouth girl" I told her and she opened her mouth and I looked inside her mouth she had meat in her teeth. she closed her mouth, it might be weird but she doesn't always eat and she always steals from me, I don't mind but she eats a lot if I allow her to.

"Good girl" I rubbed her soft fur, she let a little happy yelp out. I smiled at her and put her up on my shoulders, she bit the back of my neck, her way of showing me she loves me.

A few minutes later a white horse came quietly walking to me, he put his head down touching mine, I gave him a pat and a scratch behind the ears.

"Hey boy, took ya'll long enough to get here" He snorted at me I smiled at him.

My other half (Daryl Dixon)(the walking dead)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें