"Yeah." Kim held Pie's hands with hers. "Are you feeling the same way for me?"

That question drained Pie's excitement. "Uh... Kim..."

"W-what's the matter?"

"I... I can't..."

"Huh?"

"This isn't right, Kim."

"Uh..."

"Pie, what's the meaning of this?" an unfamiliar female voice spoke.

Pie's eyes widened when she saw the image behind Kim. She pulled her hands away from Kim's grip. "M-mom?"

Kim turned around a saw a silhouette figure of a woman whose face is blurred. The sweet mood in the air had vanished. She knows that Pie's mom isn't fond of people like her: a homosexual.

"This is unacceptable, Pie!" the woman screamed.

"Mom..." Pie stood up from the bench and walked towards the woman. "Please don't do this..."

"I did not raise you to be with someone like her!" The woman pointed a finger at Kim. "How are you going to have children?"

"Mom, please, I beg you..."

"No! I want you to marry a guy, Pie, not a guy-wanna-be."

Although the woman's face is blurred, Kim knew that Pie's mom was glaring at her. Not too long another figure came out from nowhere. This time the silhouette depicts a tall man.

In just a snap, Kim noticed that she's already standing on the edge of the building. She's like 250ft above ground. She saw the tiny cars moving below. The wind is blowing so strong that she'd have to struggle and maintain her balance for her not to fall.

"This is what's right for Pie," said the woman, showing Kim her worst nightmare.

The man, with the blurred face like Pie's mom, didn't say anything. He gave Kim a scrutinizing look as he puts his arms around Pie's shoulders.

"There's no way I'll allow my daughter to be with you," said the woman who turned her back on Kim.

Swoooosh!

A strong blow of the wind hit Kim, making her lose her balance. No matter how hard she'd try not to fall, the wind just keeps on pushing her. After a short struggle, the wind won and Kim fell off.

Nooooo...

She then had a last glimpse of Pie's crying face before everything went blank for her.

---

Kim forcefully opened her eyes. She breathes a sigh of relief with her face in her hands after realizing that she's back to reality.

Thank goodness it was just a dream...

She rolled her eyes after and caught a glimpse of the balcony door.

It seems gloomy outside. I wonder what time is it now.

She turned her head aside and found nothing but the pillows.

Huh? Where could Pie be?

Kim tried to get up but her headache started to pound. She let herself fall back heavily on the bed, massaging her own scalp with her fingers.

Argh! Damn hangover!

"Hey, you're up..."

Kim turned to the familiar voice from the door entrance. She was alarmed when she realized that it's not the voice she's expecting to greet her.