You have an asthma attack

Harry(15)

You've had asthma for a while now and you actually didn't have it as bad as others. You'd only get asthma attacks once or twice a year. And when you did, they usually weren't that bad.

Usually...

You were up in your room watching YouTube on your laptop. You sat there laughing your head off as Pewdiepie died again on the impossible quiz.

Harry was downstairs with the other boys and he made you promise not to interrupt them at all! Meaning you couldn't go downstairs.

You started to cough a bit during your fit of laughter but you just shrugged it off. You kept on coughing so you decided to go fetch your inhaler but on your way to the bathroom, you tripped and fell.

The impact knocked all of the air out of you and soon you were wheezing and gasping for breath. You struggled to get up and when you did, you immediately ran to the bathroom to get your inhaler.

But it wasn't there.

'Where the hell is it?!' You screamed in your mind. You began to panic even more. You also had an emergency inhaler somewhere but only Harry knew where it was.

Harry!

You knew you promised to stay upstairs but you weren't just going to sit here and suffocate! You stumbled down the stairs to the living room where they were watching football. (Soccer)

"H-Harry!" You managed to say still struggling to breath.

"Y/N! I told you to stay upstairs go away!" He spat at you without even looking.

"Ha-Harry p-please!" Tears started to spill over as you begged for help once more!

"Godammit Y/N I said go away!" He shouted! That's when Niall looked over at you.

"Oh my god Harry!" He cried out in panic and ran over to you when he saw you wheezing and gasping for breath. Harry finally looked over to you and his eyes widened as he saw you were having a bad asthma attack.

"Shit!" He cursed and ran out of the room to fetch the emergency inhaler. Niall pulled you onto his lap and rocked you back and forth while the other boys sat around you whispering soothing words into your ear.

Harry rushed back into the room and sat down infront of you and placed the inhaler in your mouth and pumped it twice before taking it out.

"Shhh bub shhh" he whispered stroking your hair a few times before pumping the inhaler again. He repeated this until your breathing was back to normal and you started to cry.

Harry took you from Niall's arms and cradled you in his own.

"Babe I'm so sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you. I love you so much kitten I'm glad you're safe."

"I-I'm sorry for interrupting y-you guys. I couldn't f-find my inhaler." You hiccuped.

"Shhh babe it's ok. It's not your fault. How about you stay down here and cuddle with us and we can watch any movie you want?" You nodded and that's how you spent the rest of the day. Cuddled up with the rest of the boys watching Grownups and The Hangover.