To the one I worship

Comenzar desde el principio

I cupped her perfect breasts, feeling her nipples hardening in my palms.

i squeezed her breasts gently, enjoying the weight of them.

Then I bit her neck...not hard, but just the way she loved it.

She hated the Twilight movies, but she loved it when I bit her neck, not to mention other parts of her sexy body.

When I bit her neck, she arched her back, pressing her breasts harder into my large hands.

She moaned and twisted her body a little, making my hands squeeze her breasts yet harder.

I kissed my way down into the valley between her breasts, then up the slope of her left breast to her nipple, kissing it several times gently, lovingly.

I took the tip of her nipple between my lips, caressing it with the skin of my lips, then sucking it gently, pulling at it, running the tip of my tongue lightly over it.

She moaned again, her breathing deepening.

I kissed down the slope of her left breast and into the valley between, but then up to her right nipple, swirling my tongue several times slowly around it.

Once...

twice...

I took her nipple between my lips, sucking it harder than I had the other, pulling at it with my lips, even scrapping it gently with the edges of my front teeth.

Then, suddenly...

I bit her nipple. Harder than I had her neck, but not painfully. I would never hurt my Sweetest One. I might tie her to the bed with velvet ropes and torture her with pleasure, or to a chair, her butt up in the air, her legs spread, her ankles and wrists tied with silk scarves to the legs of the chair, so I could pleasure her, her eyes covered so she couldn't see what I was about to do, but...

I would never hurt her. Never!

When I bit her nipple, she squirmed under me, moaning, but did not awaken. Her hand moved down her side, her legs parted slightly.

In her sleep, I saw (y/n) slide her hand slowly over her bare pussy mound, her middle finger sliding between her lips, over her clit, and down into the folds below.

I continued to kiss my way down her body, my lips moving reluctantly from her breasts, but eager to kiss and taste her abdomen. She had the curves of a woman, not a girl. I loved her curves and they excited me so much. Even now, after all this time, she had reservations about her body, being uncomfortable with it. But she also knew I worshipped her and loved her body, just as it was.

I kissed all around her belly button, loving her skin. Each part of her body had lovely skin, but each part different. i can't describe how it is different, it just is. And each part is so, SO very sexy and sweet and exciting in it's own way.

My tongue slithered into the depression of her navel, licking the cavity, then sucking and kissing it.

Now she began to move more. She began to awaken.

"Toby...mmm"

I looked up at her beautiful face.

Her eyes flickered open.

I put one finger to my lips and shushed her.

"(y/n), I adore you so very much!"

"Please, PLEASE let me worship you as you deserve to be worshipped."

And she smiled.

The smile.

HER smile!

The one that had melted my heart so long ago, and that melted my heart once more.