"So, Spring break holidays are coming up. Are you guys going away?"

"Nope" said Cole. "We're just going to have a nice relaxing time here in America, but we will be filming Suite Life for a few weeks. Are you going away Sam?"

"Yeah, I actually am! I think I'm going to visit my family back home in Australia."

"That sounds fun! I always forget you are from Australia, even though you have an accent. I am just so used to it!" said Dylan. "How long will you be gone for?"

"Just a few weeks towards the end of the holidays."

"Wow you're gonna be tired!" said Dylan as he walked over to the bin to spit his gum out.

"Yeah I guess, I might not go on Monday i'll see how jet lagged I am."

"No, please come to school! It's really boring when you're not there!" Dylan said.

"Haha, I'll have to wait and see. Hey look! I think I can see the movies up ahead." I said peering through the trees.

Once we were inside the movies I could smell the popcorn and all the food from the candy bar, it smelt really good.

"Dylan, you take Sam and go and line up and get some tickets, i will go and get something to eat."

"Okay" Dylan replied.

"Sooo.... what movie do you want to see, surely there's one that catches your eye."

"Haha well, I've always loved Monsters Inc, maybe we could see Monsters University. Actually don't worry about it, you guys wont wanna see that."

"It's fine, Cole and I have always liked Disney films, well we don't really have a choice, but they are really funny. 3 student tickets for the 6:30 session to Monster University please." Dylan said as we walked up to the ticket desk.

"Sure, is middle back row good?" Asked the lady behind desk.

"That sounds perfect." Dylan replied, handing the money over.

"Um.. how much is that" I asked the lady.

"Oh, no! Don't worry it's on me." Dylan said with a smile as he got his change from the lady behind the desk.

He picked up the tickets and we both walked over to Cole who was trying to juggle a giant bucket of popcorn and a drink with 3 straws in it.

"I got solo, your favourite drink." Cole said looking at me while trying not to drop the popcorn.

We walked up the stairs and got showed to our cinema by some boy from our school. We then sat down in our middle back row seats. There wasn't many people there, they were probably home, eating dinner. I sat back in my seat trying to get comfy with both of the boys beside me. Cole handed the popcorn over and put it in my lap.

"Don't start eating until the credits are finished!" He said in a sarcastic tone.

The movie was really funny which is what I expected from a Disney Pixar film. Both Cole and Dylan were laughing really hard at certain points of the movie, it just made me smile to know they had a good sense of humour. As the movie finished we got up and stared walking to the bus stop. It was about 8:20. It took about 30 minutes by bus to get home and 15 by car but, little did I know that my mum would be waiting for us next to the bus stop.

"Hey mum, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Well Matthew, the boys dad, told me you went to the movies, so I thought I would save you all the hassle of catching the bus home."

"Thanks mum! Jump in boys" I said as I opened the door and gesturing my hand towards the car. They both got in, I closed the door and we drove off.

Once we were home there was only about 20 minutes before they had to be home. We got out of the car at my house in the garage. I gave the boys a hug and said goodnight and I thanked them for a great night and for paying.

As i got into my room i changed into my pyjamas and set my alarm for 9am. By the time I got to sleep it was about 12:30am and I was exhausted! Exams are really tiring and I'm glad I got to spend the evening with the boys to stop me from worrying about my results.

"Night!" I said to myself as I closed my eyes and fell straight into a deep sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:

There are more chapters coming soon as it is holidays where I am :) They will be uploaded in the next few days :) Feedback and Ideas are welcome and appreciated :)

Also": Sorry about all the dates. I live in Australia and I'm not sure what time school holidays are in America, or even how school works for that matter. I hope it still makes sense :)

If you like my story and want me to write more, please like or comment, I would love to hear your feedback :)