Hope Destroys

Today was the last day and Luke was still nowhere in sight, and I could tell Peter was enjoying every second of it. 

"Please...." I plead as Peter nears us, chains in his hands, Oliver shivers beside me, his body thin and pale "Please..." I gulp and Peter grins "Too bad boy" He says "You're sold" He smirks and takes another step towards us, I hear shouting and the sound of gunfire, Peter's head snaps back towards the door, his teeth gritted "Dammit" He growls before quickly grabbing Oliver's wrist "NO PLEASE!" Oliver shrieks just as the door slams open "PETER!" A loud voice yells and I jerk painfully as I look up "LUKE!" I scream happily "Shut it,boy!" Peter snaps and Oliver lets out a broken whimper, Liam gulps dryly as Luke walks in, a gun and baseball bat in his hands.

"Now, we can do this the easy way" He holds up the bat "Or the hard way" He holds up the gun, pointing it at Peter "Either way you get hurt" He says dangerously, a murderous light in his eyes, I gulp as I watch him, feeling the waves of his anger from here. Peter growls and holds up the chain "Back away Luke....." He says dangerously, growling from the back of his throat, Luke smirks dangerously "Hard way it is then" He says, tossing the bat aside, he cocks the gun and points it at Peter "You hurt my pet, my Leo.... You hurt Liam and his friend...." He snarls dangerously, Peter widens his eyes "GUARDS!" He yells and Luke shakes his head "Don't bother, my men are taking care of them" Luke says and Peter gulps "L-Luke- Alright, Alright" He stutters "Let's talk about this" He pleads, Luke steps closer, tilting his head slightly "How about we don't?" He grins "I needed money! I need money alright?! And they needed boy toys so I-I-" Peter begun, Oliver coughs dangerously and I shiver. Luke looks over at us and growls, glaring at Peter "The police will have you" He decides "But I get to  kill you" He smirks "NOW" He growls and Oliver whimpers in fear, I shiver from the dominance in his voice "Free them and I might just let you go unharmed" He says and Peter growls before nodding, taking out the keys and unlocking us, Oliver shakes and whimpers as he does so. Luke hurries to me as his men hurry and gets Peter. 

"Oh Leo, Leo I'm sorry" He gasps as he pats my cheeks, I blink "I- It's my fault sir" I say shakily "But uhm- uhm sir..." I gulp and rub the back of my neck "Yes pet?" He says kindly "Oliver here needs a lot of help sir..." I say "If you don't mind we can-can-" I whimper and he nods, looking over at Oliver. Oliver widens his eyes as he makes eye contact with Luke "Of course pet" Luke whispers, there is loud stomping of feet as several policemen go inside and out, several seconds later a couple of nurses walk in "Now.... I'll have them check each of you, yeah?" Luke says and I nod "Yes sir" I say dryly and Luke smiles "That's my boy, such a brave boy" He whispers, kissing my dirty forehead, standing up and stepping back to allow the nurses to inspect and treat us.

-----Five Hours Later-----

We are now cleaned and have been told by the doctors and nurses that we should walk to have our hip muscles trained and used to walking again, Liam has to stay in the hospital for a week probably since he has scars and wounds, Luke persuaded-cough intimidated cough- Oliver to join us in the house and he has been staying in one of the guest rooms so far. 

It's dinner time right now and Luke, Oliver and I are seated in the table since Luke's brother and his sub have decided to go on vacation for a little bit.

"So, what would you like to eat for your first dinner back? Anything you want" Luke says "I've been worried sick and seeing you back here.... I'll do anything for you" He smiles and Oliver looks at us with awe and I chuckle lightly "Anything is fine for me sir" I say happily, "Leo" He says, chuckling lightly and I smile, having never really saw this side off him before "Alright, Well I'm in the mood for some chocolate cake, pasta and fries" I admit and he nods before looking over at Oliver whose face reddens "How about you Oliver?" Luke asks and Oliver gulps "A-Any sir" He whispers quite nervously "Oliver really, Anything you want" Luke smiles calmly "I-I'm fine with anything s-s-sir" Oliver says, keeping his head down "Oliver" Luke sighs and I smile understandingly at Oliver "Ollie, Really, What do you want?" I ask and Oliver gulps nervously, pale, he shrugs "I really don't mind....." He says dryly, biting his lip, Luke takes a deep breath and I know he's trying to calm his hot temper, Oliver seems to have noticed this too because he tries to make himself look smaller "Oliver, really, do you want a pizza or something?" He offers and Oliver shakes his head "No sir... I don't eat pizza..." He says "Well what DO you eat?!" Luke asks quite impatiently, Oliver flinches "I-I don't-" He begun and I gulp as I see Luke grit his teeth "Ol-" I begin just as Luke growls "Just freaking tell us what you're hungry for!" He snaps and Oliver instantly tears up, flinching "I'm so sorry sir! I didn't- I don't need to e-e-eat anyth-thing" He whimpers fearfully "Fine, then go up to your room then" Luke growls angrily and Oliver whimpers "I-I-... yes s-s-sir" He says, his voice cracking as he quickly runs off to his room and I hear the door slam.

I look at Luke in shock and slight anger "Luke!" I exclaim and he huffs "What? He doesn't want to eat" He says "Luke he's starving!! He hasn't eaten in 20 hours!" I whine "And of course he would act that way around you! He's terrified!!" I snap "Pet-" He says in warning "NO" I say firmly "I may be your pet, your sub, your slave, whatever you want to call it!" I say "But you will NOT be inconsiderate of other people who suffered way more than you know" I say and he glares at me "Your food will be here shortly" He says pointedly as he types some things into his phone, I sigh "Alright, I'll be down here in a bit sir, just want to check up on Oliver" I say and he nods.

I hurry to Oliver's room and peak inside, the door creaking lightly "I didn't mean it!" Oliver yelps as he hears it and he jerks up from his curled up position on the floor, tears still running down his face as he cowers away "Please I didn't- I didn't mean it, I swear" He sobs violently, shielding himself using his arms "Ollie! Ollie ssshhh" I say, closing the door and quickly running to him "L-Leo?" He whimpers and I nod "I got you...I got you..." I nod and He gulps brokenly "Leo I'm-I'm hungry" He hiccups then blinks and more tears fall "I'm so sorry Leo, I'm so sorry I put you into all this trouble" He gulps and I pat his head "Hey it's okay, it's okay, Luke just has a really short temper and he can get really really scary" I admit and Oliver nods "I can-can see th-that" He gulps.

There is a knock and Luke pokes his head in, Oliver gasps and more tears run down his face, "The food is here" Luke says and I nod, rubbing Oliver's head before walking out, Oliver nods and keeps his head down, not daring to look at us "I got you some Lasagna for you Oliver" Luke says and Oliver nods "Thank-Thank you sir" He stutters and we stand there for about a minute or two "Well?" Luke says impatiently making Oliver stiffen "Are you going to eat  or starve?" He says and Oliver gulps "I-I-I get to eat wi-with y-you?" Oliver gulps in surprise and Luke raises his eyebrow slightly, I grin and gesture for him to join us which he does nervously, still afraid to look at Luke as we walk down and begin to eat.

-------------------------------------

YEAH HI!!!

SORRY THAT IT WAS VERY LATE!!

AND I MEAN VERY VERY LATE

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER THOUGH!! 

MIGHT UPDATE ON CHRISTMAS TOO <3

I Told You So ~BDSM~ ~BoyxBoy~ ~Gay~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें