Explanation

OK so just in case your confused I'll clear a few things up.

The siren and mermaid are two different creatures part of one species. I know they are usually the same but in this story they arnt.

The siren is a royal or nobal of the mermaid species. They are often gifted one way or another, their eyes glow when in water and what ever color they glow reflects who they are.

The siren tail is also a lot longer and more detailed then their mermaid counterparts.

And not to mention, whilst the mermaids lure men and possibly whole ships into the deep to eat, the siren does not. They are always calm, feed of seaweed and see glass or anything like that. Most siren are vegetarians while others may eat small fish.
***************
And now for the Capall uisce.

This magnificent beast is a flesh eating, visious creature that has an ear splitting shreek when on land. It can cause people to colaps if they are not either creatures that can amit the same sound, a siren or are a rider themselves.

The Capall uisce is extremely loyal to its rider, and will only listen to their rider.
But in this part Neptune has been around the crew long enough to know they would only protect his master, leaving him no choice but to trust them when Phoenix goes missing.

Any questions?
Go ahead and ask

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo
-T