Chapter 8: New Champion

En başından başla

The referee raises the belt over his head and then hands it to Lillian. The bell rings and the match began.

"And here we go!" Cole exclaims.

"Nikki Bella vs Suicide Bliss!" Jerry says.

"Evolution Princess vs Pup of Justice!" JBL says.

Nikki and Suicide circled each other then locked up and immediately threw fists at each other with their free hands.

"And Nikki and Suicide not wasting any time! Both divas throwing blow after blow!" Cole exclaims.

Suicide put her right foot behind Nikki's left foot and took her down, throwing multiple punches to Nikki's face.

"And Suicide taking Nikki down and unloading!" Jerry exclaims.

They got up and then Suicide tosses Nikki across the ring like a rag doll by her hair. Nikki got up and turned into a super kick by Suicide.

Suicide then pins Nikki and gets a two count.

Suicide and Nikki get up and Nikki kicks Suicide in the gut but Suicide does Jon's rope slingshot close line thing.

"And Suicide taking a lesson outa Dean Ambrose's book!" Cole exclaims.

Both divas got up and Nikki charges at Suicide. Suicide drops and use her legs to grab Nikki's and make her face plant into the mat.

Suicide got up and Irish whips Nikki into the corner. Nikki gets up and Suicide gives her a powerful upper cut.

"What a right hand by Suicide Bliss!" Cole says.

"I think she's been spending too much time with Roman Reigns!" JBL says.

The guys and I laugh.

Nikki got out of the ring and Suicide shook her head as the crowd boo'd.

"And Nikki getting out of the ring to avoid Suicide." Cole says.

Suicide then climbed to the top rope.

"Uh-oh!" Cole exclaims.

"What is Suicide doing?!" Jerry says.

"Suicide Bliss, bitch!!" Suicide yells.

She then jumped off into a cross body onto Nikki and Brie then got up.

"Suicide Bliss taking out Nikki and Brie with a cross body!" JBL exclaims.

The fans were going insane. I smile as Suicide went and clapped and fist bumped some hands of the fans and then grabbed Nikki.

Suicide gut kicked her then did the Snap DDT and threw her into the ring. Then, Brie got up and blocked Suicide from getting in the ring.

"And Brie now... On her feet and blocking Suicide from getting back in the ring." Cole says.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Brie." Jerry says.

I was confused. I think everyone was. Suicide backed up and Brie turned around and gave Nikki a smile. She then turned back around in a knockout punch by Suicide.

"And Suicide Bliss with a knockout punch to Brie Bella!" Cole exclaims.

I smirk and laugh with the guys as Brie was laid out. She was done for.

"Brie is out like a light!" Jerry exclaims.

"That is the power of Suicide Bliss! Wow! Brie is not moving!" JBL says.