Why Me?

What the story is about:

A girl complaining about her life.

Example of how it should start (yes it looks like if I have thought about it):

"Now then, I have a problem: my family.

     I have a mom, a dad, an older brother(you pick a name), a sister(you pick a name), a younger brother(you pick a name), and me.
     My older brother and sister and I do not have the same dad, but we have the same mom, all four of us.
     My brother is living in (any country you pick) at the time, with two of his kids (that have two different moms).
     When my brother was 4 years old, my mom wanted a better life like everyone else so she went to the United States. My older brother complains of the things she never did for him while she was in another country. But what he refuses to accept is the fact that my mom tried to bring him to the United States as he got older but my aunt and grandma refused my mom to do that.
My older and only sister thinks that she needs attention from my mom because she never gives her any but it's not true. I don't know why my mom would take my sister to court two times if she didn't give her any attention or why my mom would want to change my sister's last name if she didn't care. My sister hates to see me succeed. I don't know what she wants, maybe a crazy wild life, just throwing it out there. She has gone to 5 different schools (two elementary schools, two middle schools and one high school). Oh and my sister.... she's 16.
      By around now you might be wondering about my younger brother. He's not really a problem but he has a problem. He is majorly obsessed over a game, well games, all about war, (Yes it's Call of Duty , Modern Warfare, ).

__________________________________________________________________________________

*I know what your thinking

^It's too specific (maybe..)

Well it wasn't suppose to be

^Then why is it?

Because it's "similar" to my life

^Oh person you make no sense how do people deal with you (shaking head)

Hoped you like this...just click that star...the one that I hope is shining...come on just click...Click...you see it isn't that hard...that's what she said...hahahaha...