home time

*****************************************

Walking home today seemed to take longer then usual.To be honestits because of Niall. He has had me thinking all day and im sick of it . Why can Niall have the power to make me lose focus on everything apart from him ??? not to mention i have only met him once.

As i rounded the corner to my street i noticed a dark blue car.This wasno ordinary blue car it belonged to my ex boy friend. 100 senarioes ran through my head and 100 reasons why he was parked out said my house waiting for me. Moments later i convinced myself he wasn't even there for me... i  was wrong. As i got closer a dark figure started to take shape. Standing by his car his head slowly started to rise and look in my direction. His brown straight hair fallingout of place as the wind blow violently.As i neared towards him hemoved off the side of the car to face me.' Ah i was wondering when you  would show up' said a low voice.

Shit he was waiting for me , as i try to keep my composure ' a-a how long have you been waiting' ???i said trying to keep the  scared tone out of my voice but clearly not succeeding.' about a hour or so , you are normally quicker' he said ' wha-what how doy-you know th-that ' I said , now the fear was really starting to show if it hadn't before. ' Meg don't act like you don't know how much we love each other .' James we broke up 3 months ago i thoughti  made that clear ' i said proud of not stumbling infornt of James again.'Babe we only broke up because of your stupid friend Maggie 'said a confident James . Okay so i might of told James that i wantedto brake up because Maggie had a massive crush on him and it wasdestroying our friend ship.As i thought of a answer the same thought keep running through my head lie , lie, lie truth was i hated Jamesand i needed a good enough reason for him to want to leave thats why i made up the story of Maggie. ' Look James Maggie and i are really close and - i was cut of but a sharpe unpleasureable kissthat was cold of my lips as i tried to force James off me my bag slipped off my shoulder and made a crash on the ground causing James to brake out of our kiss. I didnt mind how i got out of that but i was glad i had . As soon as he tooks his big brown eyes off me i picked up my backpack and ran straight up my drive not daring to look behind me. 

Niall POV 

She was gorgeous. just simple beautiful. She had blonde hair and rich dark brown eyes. It was just my Irish luck that i could ofstumbbled onto a girl like her. She wasn't graceful more clumbys cute she sort of zoned out on me Nialls one time but i didnt mind.When the time had come when i had to go i had one more glimps back towardsthe girl with a magic smile and pray that somehow we would meet again. As some as i climbed into the van i was boombared with statments mostly from Louis.' Niall  what was she wearing ' SaidZayn ' ah i  think its called a school uniform ' said Harry smartly 'I think i might buy my  grandad one for hanukkah ' said Louis' Loius your not even jewish said i voice to the front as i notedas Liams. ' Doesn't mean i dont support it , like i support carrots'finshed Louis. 'Louis shutup' i snapped in a joking way. ' so buddywhat took you so so so long...???' asked Louis.' Oh let me guess afangirl ' said Zayn .' Actually no she wasn't she just forgot howto get there ' i replied lying slighty. 'So do you have the directions ' asked Louis ' sure do you take a right and keep goinguntil the next right and then the second left' i responed. 'Fabulous,i shall give her a carrot ' said Louis. 'Whatever Louis just drive'