Chap 3

Author's pov

"Hey..." Jihyo greet Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo turned around. "Mongji noona! What are you doing here?"

"Wae? Noona cannot come here?" Jihyo asked. She frowned a bit.

"Aniya..aniya..That's not what I meant to say. Ermm.. This is noona's house right. So..this balcony is totally yours. You can come here anytime you want. " Kyungsoo chuckled.

Jihyo smiled. "If that so, I'm gonna sit here, beside my cutie dongsaeng." Jihyo took a sit on a wooden stool near Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo-ah...I'm very glad that you're staying with us now. Well, I seldom being at home because of my duty as a doctor. So, Dongwook oppa sometimes living alone in this house. But now... I think he already got a new friend who can accompany him. His friend's name is.. DO KYUNGSOO." Jihyo said, happily.

Kyungsoo grinned. "Dongwook hyung is very kind. He always treated me like his own brother. You're so lucky to have him as your husband. I believe that he will take a good care of you, noona."

"Aigoo..Kyungsoo-ah, you're so sweet."
                                   ~

Suho entered the living room. Nobody was there. He took a sit on the sofa. Suho took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

*flashback*

"Kyungsoo-ah, you better explain to us about this." Baekhyun showed his phone to Kyungsoo who was sitting on a sofa beside Suho.

Kyungsoo stood up and took the phone. His facial expression changed. "Where...where did you get this video?"

"What's going on?" Suho asked.

"Do Kyungsoo is the one who ruin our business. He betrayed us." Baekhyun said while pointing his finger towards Kyungsoo.

"What do you mean, Baekhyun?" Suho asked, again.

"Kyungsoo, pass the phone to Suho."

Kyungsoo just followed what Baekhyun asked him to do. He didn't dare to look at Suho.

Suho played the video. "Is this true, Kyungsoo-ah? You are the one who..."

Kyungsoo remain silent.

"Why does everyone look so serious?" Asked Luhan who was just come from nowhere. "Kyungsoo, are you okay? Why did you stare at the floor?"

Baekhyun ward off Luhan's hand. "Hey, what are you doing?" Luhan shocked.

"Luhan." Suho called. Then, Suho showed the video to Luhan.

"This is... Kyungsoo?" Luhan look at Kyungsoo who was standing like a statue. "Kyungsoo-ah, why..why did you do that to us. I...I can't believe that you're a betrayer."

"He better get out of here." Baekhyun surprised everyone with his words.

"I don't want to see his face anymore." Luhan said before he left. After that, Baekhyun also walked away from there.

Suho became speechless. He did not know what should he say at the moment.

Out of sudden, Kyungsoo rushed to his bedroom and started to pack his things.

*end of flashback*

"Suho, You are still angry at me? " said Baekhyun was suddenly appeared in front of Suho.

"It has been three day you didn't talk to me." Baekhyun tried to talk to Suho. But, Suho still remain silent.

Baekhyun sighed. "Okay, if you don't want me to stay here anymore, I will.."

"What? You will leave me too just like Kyungsoo did to me?" Suho interupted. "Yes, I'm angry. Because of you, Kyungsoo leave me, leave us. But, I don't want to lose you too, Baekhyun-ah. Please...don't leave this house. Our house." Suho started to cry.

"Mianhae suho-ah. I won't leave you. I promise." Baekhyun quickly hugged Suho. "Stop crying, suho-ah. You look very ugly when you're crying."

"Yah, how dare you say that!"