Chapter 6

Simon backed away from Alvin slowly. "Y-You what?" Alvin looked down, tears starting to form in his eyes. "I-I like you...more then I should...." Simon's mind was all over the place. Alvin can't like me like that, can he? Of course he can, Simon! He just told you! But, why me? It's wrong for a brother to be in love with his own brother. Incest is illegal! But how can I tell Alvin that this will never happen without hurting him. He must have been really stressed to keep this for me. And I didn't even notice. Simon's eyes widened as he thought of something. Wait! Now it all makes sense! Alvin hating me and Jeanette being together, hating everything I kissed her cheek, or she kissed mine, and when we kiss. And no wonder he exploded out like that when I was blabbering on and on about Jeanette. And for some reason, my attraction to Jeanette is gone. Simon looked at Alvin's chest, which shown some of his fur from his hoodie, getting him a little heated in just a split second. Wait, Simon! What are you doing?! You can't be attracted to your own brother! You love Jeanette! He took another look at Alvin, who was about to break down crying. Right? Maybe I'm done with Jeanette. Alvin has always been there for me, and Jeanette? She's only been there once or twice, but not as much as Alvin has been there. Simon suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as he heard sobs. He looked down to see Alvin curled up in a ball, crying his eyes out. What had he done? He hasn't answered in a while, and he suspected that Alvin thought that he hated him, but he didn't. He needed to comfort his brother. Crouching down to sit on his bottom, he gently pulled Alvin into an embrace, holding him close. Alvin looked up at Simon with teary eyes. He couldn't believe that his secret was finally out, and the person who knew about it, was who the secret was about: Simon. Simon softly stroked Alvin's cheek, not understanding why he was comforting his brother this way since this was the way he comforted Jeanette when she was upset. Simon lightly blushed as he heard Alvin quietly purr. Simon couldn't believe he was about to say this. Slowly, he put his hand under Alvin's chin and turned his head to look at him. "Alvin?" Alvin sniffed, tears still in his eyes. "Y-Yes?" Simon, saying in his mind he should stop, but in his heart said keep going, slowly, but passionately pressed his lips against Alvin's, having an idea in the back of his mind to cheer him up.