Chapter 5

Inuyasha POV

Why is Naraku here tch he's trying to take the rest of the jewel.

Narrator POV

As Inuyasha was getting up Naraku was going towards the girls mainly Kagome. Naraku then embarrass her from behind and whispered loving words in her ear to help calm her down,which it did. Kagome turned around with tears in the corner of her eyes to meet Naraku's red beautiful eyes and she cried in his chest hugging him which he returned smiling as Shippo ran over and sat with his mother in his fathers lap leaning on a tree. Sango and Miroku were awing at the scene before them while Inuyasha was holding Kikyo to his chest protectively.

Kagome POV

I'm so happy Naraku is here thank the kami's he showed up when he did or we would be fighting to the death right about now. Naraku is so warm and I know Inuyasha is probaly mad and everyone else but Kikyo and Inuyasha are fangirling at me sitting on his lap.

Narrator POV

After Inuyasha pulled Kikyo to him to make sude she was ok he looked to see Kagome siting on Naraku's lap and Shippo on her's while Sango and Miroku looking at them and squealing kawii.

Note I will sometimes use japenesse words and at the end i will have what they mean. 

Kami-god

Kawii-cute