Chapter 9 - Rewind 4xx (Torn)

ⓒLadyrapunzel08

(IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE)

Enjoy reading!

-----------------------------------------------

[FLASH BACK]

"Seohyun!" He called my name excitedly with the mixed feeling of sadness and Pain.

"Hyunieee." I was a little bit flustered.

"Can we talk?"

"Now? Of course!"

"No! When I get there. Don't worry I'll be there in an 3 hours or so.. Just tell me where you are. I'll be there in No time."

I wanted to tell the truth but I couldn't find my voice.

"You're going to see him, aren't you?" He guessed correctly.

Still, I didn't answer.

" Can I talk about something on the phone instead?"

"W-what about?" I asked. A Little scared he might say the words I don't want to hear.. And I am not ready to know.

"I lied... I'm sorry..." He started crying.. "I'm so selfish Mianhae.."

What is he saying? Lying? He Lied? About what? About his feelings? Is he playing with me? Do I look like a toy that they can play with? Am I that easy?

A lot of questions came running through my mind, I want to ask him but I couldn't find my voice. I wanna know but I am afraid I might get hurt. 

"Everytime we go out, I knew he's following us.. He's there wherever we go somewhere, Instructing me what to do, how'd you like it, givig me hints about things you love.. I knew about his situation, I tried to hide it from you knowing that you still like him that time and you're still ignoring my feelings. There are so many times I wanted to tell you the truth but I'm scared of losing you... The day I asked you about the what if's I'm scared that will happen,  you asked me back if there's something wrong. I hid the truth that I'm scared Yonghwa will try to win you back, though he made a promise that he won't.."

 "Yo--You Me-"

"Yes.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.."

"You're afraid of Losing me, but still you lied not even thinking that you might lose me after this.." I snapped, "You.. Do you really love me?"

"hyun.."

"I am not blind.. nor deaf.."

"He has a heart failure. He distanced himself from you because he thought it may help you to move on.."

"You still kept it from me.."

"Me? He did keep it from you too! And  If I hadn't keep it then, Do you think you can bear it on your own? Do you think there still be us?" Did you really thought about 'us' or just your selfishness? You just wanted to use me to get him back don't you? I wanted to retort.

"Are you that dumb? or you're just that selfish?" I screamed in frustration.

I heard him sniffed I knew he's crying. "Are you gonna leave me? Now that he's back?" He almost whispered.

I was asking myself about that too.

He's back. And I don't know what to do, or do I really have to do anything? Would it be right if I go chasing after him? Will Kyu accepts his defeat that he had lost me again? Or Am I gonna regret letting him go seeing him with the man he loves? Or Is Yonghwa regretting that he let me go? Now he's back what will happen to the three of us? no.. four.. Are we going to live for the rest of ourlives hurting? Suffering? Love sucks!