"Nothing much, just hung out with the rest of the group." He said. "Willow's missing you, you haven't hung out with us for almost two weeks."

"Sorry, I've had extra baseball practices. Our first game was last Thursday..." I trailed off.

"I know, but Jackson's not happy." He stated. "I'm fine with it, so are the Gingers, but he's not."

"He'll have to get over it, I have baseball now." I informed, struggling to keep the aggression out of my voice, I have had enough controlling people in my life. "But, I'll try my best to hang out with you guys some more, I've kind of missed you knuckleheads too." I stated, a light smirk brightening my expression.

"Well, we're totally ready for you at lunch break." He grinned,

"Excellent, I'll be there." I responded, and we zoned back into what the teacher was saying as he took the roll. Advanced Spanish came next, and the lesson went by slowly. PE went for far too long, and my shorts were way too short. Recess went by in the blink of an eye , and I finally managed to hang out with my group of misfit friends. Specialised Maths sucked, we started a new topic. Modern History had me lose interest in life, I spent the lesson watching YouTube videos and almost falling asleep. English was kind of interesting, we started reading another book. Lunch was great, I hung out with my friends again, caught up with them, had some girl time with Willow. Home Ec was okay, it was a theory lesson, so I spent it on YouTube again. I had a free last, so I spent it outside in the sunshine while listening to music through my earphones.

I watched as everyone left school, and walked over to Zeke's car. "So, how was your day?"

"Meh." I said, and we drove back home in an awkward silence. Neither of us said a word during the long drive home, and soon enough our home came into view.

"Soraya, are you okay?" he asked as he stopped the car.

"I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine." I lied, before getting out of the car. I walked into the house and straight up the stairs and into my room, jumping onto my bed gluing my eyes to the window.

"Yo Ray!" I heard Zeke shout.

"What up bro?!" I shouted back, he was the only person I permitted to call me Ray. Ashton was a different story.

"You wanna play some COD?!" he shouted, and I smiled. He knew how to make my day a shit tonne happier.

"You want me to kick your ass?!" I shouted back. He opened my door.

"Hey, I know you well enough to realise that you had a shit day and that you're definitely not alright. I also know that nothing makes you happier than beating other people at video games, so I am definitely ready." He said, and my smile got bigger as I ran after him down the stairs so we could start as soon as possible.

I heard the phone ring and I groaned, I didn't want to let it ring out but I damn well wanted to play some COD so... I grabbed a remote control. The phone finished ringing, but less than two seconds later it started again. I jumped up off of the couch and basically ran over to get it. "What up bruh?" I kind of questioned, wondering who the hell it was.

"I am your mother!" I heard Kelley shout, and I could hear people talking in the background.

"No, no you're not." I said in response, and she seemed to ditch the topic.

"Look, I need you to come in-" my phone went off, signalling a text message. "-one of the workers dropped a glass bottle and-" damn Ashton was messaging me, what the hell did he want now? "-failed to tell someone and also ignored the fact he would need to pick it up and someone tripped over because they were wearing sneakers and didn't tie up the laces and-" oh, Ashton wanted me to come over and play... COD. "-basically we just need you to come in." I sighed in response.