Chapter 1

Paige's Pov

Timmy: PAIGE MACKENZIE WE ARE LEAVING IN AN HOUR GET YOUR ASS UP
If you can't tell that is my lovely brother(note the sarcasm) screaming at me to get up. You see he is going on tour again soon and my mother is forcing me to go its him because she doesn't trust him I guess, worried he'll get a girl knocked up or some shit like that. I sit up and put on my glasses that where sitting on my bedside table. I run into my closet and pull out my pikachu crop top and my black jean shorts. I grab my math keds and slip those on, I put my neon cat phone case one my 6s plus. I grade my choker and put that on and find my black bean and put that on also. I grab my gold beats and my key chain and run down stairs meeting my bags that I packed yesterday and Timmy.
Timmy: Paige good thing your finally ready, the uber is here to bring us to the air port
Paige: okay okay don't get feisty there
Timmy: let's leave I want to see everyone
Paige: hold your horses Timmy I need to eat.(walking into the kitchen)
Timmy: we can just stop at Starbucks
Paige: YOU HAD ME AT STARBUCKS
Timmy: white girl
-time skip to airport-
We finally made it to the air port and I ran off to the Starbucks there, ordering myself a strawberry smoothie and Timmy a vanilla bean Frappe, My name was called and  grabbed the drinks and walked over to my gate to meet up with Timmy. The first tour stop is in northern California and we happen to live in southern California and I hate driving so we are taking a plane.
-time skip to north California-
Me: Timmy do you know if there is a gym complex nearby
Timmy: I think there is one next door to our hotel
Me: okay the uber should be outside waiting
We walk outside and see our uber. We tell him the destination of the hotel and we are off.
Timmy: Mack wake up we are at the hotel
Me: I'm up.
We get out and walk into the hotel and get our room keys, Timmy is staying with nick and Zach, I'm staying with Zach's older sister, who I heard has a thing for Timmy. I walk by shit to my room which I see I get to choose the first bed because Gabrielle isn't here yet, I want the bed closest to the window. I place my shit on my bed and get changed Into practice clothes( photo above) and grabbed my pink beats pill then walk over to Timmy's room which I have a key to.
Timmy: oh hey Mack
Me: Timmy I'm going over to the gym next door. If you need me, don't ask one of the boys😂. Don't interrupt my music
Timmy: okay okay feisty.
I walk back out of his room and over to the gym next door. I noticed a cheer squad practicing and training, for what I suspect a big competition. The lady that coaches the gym walks over to me.
Me: I'm sorry am I interruption your practice. In from Northern California and I'm here with my brother for tour, I saw this gym and though I could practice a bit.
Susie: oh no dear your not interrupting, do you cheer
Me: yes, I'm one of my teams flyers. I'm pretty good.
Susie: actually how long will you be in town for, we have a big competition this weekend and we just lost our main flyer
Me: I'm in town for two weeks,
Susie: would you like to be part of the team for the week.
Me: are you sure I'll have enough time to learn it.
Susie: oh of course
Me: I guess I'm on the team
Susie: oh great dear. Carmen can you go get a team packet, size small, and a flyer bow, you see flyers get a special bow. I didn't get your name.
Me: it's Paige Mackenzie Conners but I go by Mack
Carmen hands Susie the team package
Susie: okay Mack here, go try this on in the locker room, Carmen go show here to the locker rooms.
I follow Carmen to the locker rooms once I'm in there she starts talking
Carmen: oh you see to be Susie's favorite now, what's your secret
Me: I just walked In To practice, it's not fun being stuck in a hotel with your brother and his friends.
She just nods. I notice that the team package is a pink and black gym sports bra( close to the one I'm wearing) with a crop to over the shoulder top, black and pink nike pro spandex (just like what I wearing ) and a short black and pink skirt. I had a pink and black warm suit in it with the gym name on the back. It also came with a few practice outfits one for every day of the week that you practice, one being completely pink and that one you wear on Wednesdays aka today. I already had the sneakers they wear so I didn't needs new pair. The package also has a few bows, and a few pairs of socks. Along with the flyer bow that I was given. I put in the plain pink Wednesday bow in my blue hair and placed the rest of my stuff and my clothes I took off in the team duffle bag I was given. I walk out and everyone looks at me.
Susie: everyone this is Mack, she will be the replacement while she is in town for this competition and hopefully next week if she can. Jack, Bryan, and Alex, this is your flyer for the moment, she was the main flyer at her home gym, everyone make her feel welcome. Mack why don't you go over to your group and practice the stunt sequences.
I walk over to the boys and they each hug me welcoming me to the team.
Alex: Jack and I are your two bases, sometimes it will only be me because I single back a lot. Bryan is your back spot regardless. What do you want to start with
Me: twist full up sponge basket toss hitting a double twist.
Alex: are you sure
Me: positive
Alex: okay
Bryan: ready, 5,8,7,8 1,2,3,4 sponge ready 1,2 cradle ready 5,6,7,8 1,2,3,4, twist twist.
Jack: that was flawless
Alex: I think your better than our old flyer but don't tell her I said that.
-time skip after the gym session-
Susie- Mack you did very well, be back tomorrow at noon sharp for a 6 hour practice.
Me: wait six hours so that means we end at six, I have to be at the convention building at six, I have to keep an eye on my younger brother.
Susie: I'll let you leave half an hour would that be alright.
Me: that would be perfect thank you
I walk into the locker room where all the other girls where and went to the bag that I put in a locker I'm using for now.
Abigail: so I saw you flying, pretty good for a beginner.
Me: oh I'm not a beginner, I'm head flyer at gym.
Abigail: oh ummmm
Me: that's what I though
I grabbed my bag and walked out of the locker room into the gym area telling Susie goodbye and walking out of gym. I walk into the hotel and take the stair since elevators scare the shiznits out of me. I walk into my hotel room and see stuff on the other bed, Gabrielle must be here. I change back into my clothes I had on earlier and decided to show Timmy my big achievement. I grab the key to Timmy's room and my own and grab my warm up jacket. I walk into Timmy's room with my hand holding the jacket behind my back.
Me: Timmy so I went to the gym today
Timmy: I know you told me you left
Me: well they have this cheer squad and well since we are here for two weeks maybe more, and they just lost their main flyer... They asked me to join while I'm here.
Timmy: that's great paigie Mack
Me: so tomorrow I will have to rush over to the uber when it gets here because I have a six hour practice
Timmy: damn girl
Nick: NETFLIX AND CHILL LET ME KEEP IT REAL
Me: nick get your ass over here and hug me, you flubber bucket.
Nick: did you just call me a flubber bucket
Me: I sure did
The dork hugged me and it was magical, jokes jokes, he is just a friend, maybe...

A/n
I might add more characters soon, I'm leaving it as 5quad, gabby, and Paige Mackenzie. Stay beautiful flubber buckets also 1400+ words