"I agree to that." Mione said, nodding.

"Oh you just say that, Lily." Ginny said, the what?

"What do you mean Ginny? You got no one to tease me with cause I already have a boyfrie... I have a guy friend." I look dumbstruck.

"No, I know someone else who likes you." She said flirtatiously. Mione and I exchanged glances, we don't know what she is talking about.

"Okaaay. Whatever you say. Now let's get going. We'll meet the boys down the common room." I said, still confused. We three started grabbing our bags. It's just the two of them with lots of luggage.

"Ready guys?" I asked and they nodded in agreement.

We walked outside the dormitory and headed towards the common room.

__________

We are now boarding the train to King Cross Station.

"Bye Ginny." I said, hugging her.

"Bye Lily, aren't you gonna come by our house?" She asked.

"I will, I always do. So don't worry, I will drop by." I hugged her one last time and move to the twins.

"Bye Fred, Bye George." I said, I can distinguish them apart.

"Goodbye?" They said together in a question form.

"Yeah, goodbye." I repeated.

"Isn't it to early for goodbyes?" Fred asked.

"You're coming with us right?" George asked.

"No and no." I said as I point to the both of them.

"Goodbye cause we won't be seeing each other later and because I won't be staying at your's. Only Harry will be." I explained and they both hugged me.

"Aw, i'll miss you guys." I said.

"We'll miss you too." They said at the same time. Oh how much i'll miss these two gits.

I then heard someone call my name as the three of us turn our backs around.

Draco.

I hugged the twins and made their way to the train with their friends, letting me go to Draco.

I glanced at the trio who is waiting for me but I motioned them to go ahead. I don't want them looking bored because of me.

"Lily." Draco called once more grabbing my hand as we walk to the door of the train, slowlyas if we're not in a hurry.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"Where? at Malfoy Manor? Well, yeah I am." I said, confused.

"No, at our cabin with me."

"Draco, i'll be with the trio and then you can be with me when we head to your house, okay? I don't really want be in the same room with that whore." I asked sweetly.

"Okay then, sweetheart. I'll see you later then." He kissed me and I didn't feel awkward. I guess I missed that too, though we're just friends for now. I nodded and went to the compartment where the trio is.

"Hey guys!" I said as I open the door and flashed me their smiles.

"Mione, move to that side with Ron." I commanded.

"I got here first." Mione said.

"Couples are suppose to sit together since Harry and I haven't got couples inside here. You must sit with Ron." I said, pulling her out of the seat and took the place where she is seated before.