The mistake part 2

ALFIES POV

Since I was at jims house and Tanya was away, Jim and I decided to go to a club.
"Ok let's go Alfie." Jim says as he enters the kitchen. We get there at around 10pm and by 11:30 we're really drunk. Jim's made out with like 2 girls already. I bump into a girl and she spills my drink but we just laugh. "She's so gorgeous." I think to myself.
"OMG I'm soooo sorry! She says laughing. I pull her close and whisper in her ear " you can make it up to me." And I kiss her. She leads me to her apartment which happens to be above the club and she pushes me onto the bed. You can guess what happens next.

The next morning.

I wake up with the worst headache I've ever had. I look around me and see that I'm in bed with another girl. Shit. I run out of the bed and get dressed and try to figure what happened last night. I stumble and fall every where and the girl wakes up.
"What happened last night?" I ask her.
"I don't know. All I know is that we were at a club and now we're in my apartment."
"This is all a big fat mistake. I don't now what to do. Should I tell Zoe? But what about the baby? And the wedding? Oh Jesus. I don't know what I'm going to do."
"Who's Zoe might I ask?
"She's my fiancé and she's pregnant and I make a huge mistake and I need to go now!
I say running down the stairs. I get a taxi back to my house and take out my phone. 5 missed calls and 9 texts from Jim. I text him saying | Jim I'm so sorry but I have to go back to my house I'll explain later.|

What do you think Alfie is going to do?
Comment down below
Xxx